Complaint Review: Personnel Concepts

• Reported By: Kate — Los Angeles California United States of America
Personnel Concepts
Ontario, California United States of America

Personnel Concepts Scam! Ontario, California

I ordered one simple labor law poster for about $29.  I received a tube of a dozen or so posters and my AmEx was charged over $150.  When I called they told me that they had called to confirm and someone in the office authorized an upgrade to a Silver Subscription.  Office staff verified they had only confirmed the order but did not authorize any upgrade or extra charges.  CSR told me to ship everything back at my own expense and they would process the refund.  I told them to pound sand, that I would dispute the charge through AmEx and I'd bet AmEx got these claims a lot and wouldn't have any issue refusing payment, but there was no way I was paying for shipping for a refund of a bunch of crap I didn't order to begin with.

Finally they agreed to refund the whole amount and issue a "calltag" to pay for shipping.  I was on the phone for over 45 minutes while they "processed the refund" and "issued a calltag."

Stay away!  These guys are scam artists and don't care about wasting your time or energy.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/27/2012 05:28 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Personnel-Concepts/Ontario-California-/Personnel-Concepts-Scam-Ontario-California-829924. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Personnel Concepts