Complaint Review: Pet Air

• Submitted: Sat, September 17, 2011
  • Updated: Sat, September 17, 2011

• Reported By: Clive — Pretoria South Africa
Pet Air

Pet Air Mrs Rose Marah Promised to transport a puppy by air from Cape Town to Pretoria, Internet

Subject: Rip off pet transport from Cape Town to Pretoria

September 17, 2011

I advertised in September 2011 for a Staffie Bull Terrier on the internet. I live in Pretoria South Africa. I received a reply from a person in Cape Town (Mrs Rose Marah) offering me a Staffie puppy for R1000,00 to be flown up to Johannesburg and delivered to me in Pretoria. She took the puppy supposedly to an 'agency'.

Following this Pet Air (JK from +277 86938779 ) contacted me by cell and e mail asking for R1000,00 and then another R2500 for insurance and then R4000,00 for an electronic crate and vaccines - all of which I paid. To date the dog has not arrived. I have not been able to obtain an invoice on an official letter head.

A further e mail was sent asking for a further sum of money for a city permit. This is obviously a scam. They repeatedly ask for more money. Please report widely to all concerned. I am taking further action and will request my money back.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/17/2011 04:18 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Pet-Air/internet/Pet-Air-Mrs-Rose-Marah-Promised-to-transport-a-puppy-by-air-from-Cape-Town-to-Pretoria-In-778025. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Pet Air