Complaint Review: Pet Amber Alert

• Updated: Fri, March 22, 2013

• Reported By: mini — Carthage Missouri
Pet Amber Alert
67 West St Brooklyn Internet United States of America

Pet Amber Alert PetAmberAlert.com This company is a scam they need to be removed from the internet Internet

This company makes it out they are good and will locate your dog. All they do is scam you and take your money. After signing up with them all I received was a copy of a flyer that I had to print and I took to the shelters and local vets. They said they have had no one contact them. So I paid 150.00 for a online flyer no FaceBook flyer was submitted like it reads. I looked online and they have the list of vets they were have supposed to have contacted they did not contact them. The list of neighbors were in AlL and I live in MO how in the world are they supposed to be finding my dog in AL when I live in MO. I even got a call from a guy in AL saying that my number was on his caller id. I did not contact him why would I live in MO. I tried calling tried emailing no response at all. They are a scam. Stay away.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/22/2013 09:15 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Pet-Amber-Alert/internet/Pet-Amber-Alert-PetAmberAlertcom-This-company-is-a-scam-they-need-to-be-removed-from-the-1037242. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Pet Amber Alert