Complaint Review: Pet Amber Alert

• Updated: Sun, January 30, 2011

• Reported By: jaykay — clarkston Michigan United States of America
Pet Amber Alert
68-19 53rd Dr, Maspeth, NY 11378 Internet United States of America

Pet Amber Alert Takes advantage of desparate pet owners. takes money and does nothing. Internet

My cat went missing in September, 2010. I have done everything possible to find him and bring him home. I was looking for sites where lost and found animals are posted and came up with the company "Pet Amber Alert". Out of desperationto find my beloved pet, I bought a package from them where they are suppose to call my neighbors and report my pet as missing, I paid $75 for the service. I asked some neighbors if they ever received a call and got all negatives. I emailed the company through their website and told them my concern, they would not get back to me, no email, or call.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/30/2011 12:28 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Pet-Amber-Alert/internet/Pet-Amber-Alert-Takes-advantage-of-desparate-pet-owners-takes-money-and-does-nothing-In-688690. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Pet Amber Alert