Complaint Review: Pet Food Direct

• Submitted: Mon, August 27, 2012
  • Updated: Mon, August 27, 2012

• Reported By: Michelle — Anderson Indiana United States of America
Pet Food Direct

Pet Food Direct I paid $25 for shipping and had to call them and they told me it was going to be another 4 days. I asked for a refund and they said I'd get it in 5 to 7 business days. Never got it and called them. Internet

Paid $25 for shipping.  Never got the food.  Called them and they gave me the run around.  I asked for a refund and they said it would take 5 to 7 business to be put back on my card.  That never happened.  Called them again and they said that the refund wasn't approved by their credit department.  So I still haven't got the food or the refund.    This place will take your money and you will get nothing!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/27/2012 06:14 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Pet-Food-Direct/internet/Pet-Food-Direct-I-paid-25-for-shipping-and-had-to-call-them-and-they-told-me-it-was-goin-932995. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Pet Food Direct