Complaint Review: Pet Food Direct

• Reported By:hackensack New Jersey
Pet Food Direct
www.petfooddirect.com Internet U.S.A.

Pet Food Direct Magots in my dog food // rude customer service Internet

I was a frequent client of www.petfooddirect.com until I received 2 cases of dog food with magots (mealworms) - I was disguisted and immediately threw the entire box away. The customer service was anything but servicing. The first woman implied it was my fault. Getting a supervisor on the phone he told me "this happens" - "I can send you 2 more cases". I declined saying that "this happens" is not accurate. I now have to worry about mealworms in my house! They did not offer a discount on a future purchase. They did not offer to reimburse for the entire order - just the 2 cases of dog food. They even went so far to imply that it was Pedigree's fault. I then called Pedigree to tell them what www.petfooddirect.com said and then were very upset. They stand behind their product 100% and do great things for rescue dogs. They immediately took all of my information, said they were going to contact www.petfooddirect.com and then said they were sending me a coupon for 48 free cans of dog food. That is customer service. I would never ever purchase anything from www.petfooddirect.com again. They are rude. They send out dog food with live bugs in it and had no remorse.

Dogma
hackensack, New Jersey

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/20/2009 10:04 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Pet-Food-Direct/internet/Pet-Food-Direct-Magots-in-my-dog-food-rude-customer-service-Internet-471480. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Pet Food Direct