Complaint Review: Pet Products & Supplies

• Submitted: Wed, June 24, 2009
  • Updated: Fri, June 26, 2009

• Reported By:naples Florida
Pet Products & Supplies
eastcoastaquaculture.com Millville, New Jersey U.S.A.

Pet Products & Supplies/ cheappetproducts/ eastcoastaquaculture received payment through paypal, have not shipped product, doesn't respond to emails, cannot get answer on phone or rings busy constantly Millville New Jersey

*Author of original report: Got response, expecting full refund

Placed order on june 11, 2009. Have not received anything regarding order from company. it is now June 24, 2009 have called repeatedly to no avail, either rings with no answer or get busy signal. Have sent repeated emails to company customer service, have received no response. Have found numerous complaints online from people with similar experiences. Trying to dispute through paypal and will contact our credit card company to try and resolve issue.

Timothy
naples, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/24/2009 06:31 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Pet-Products-Supplies/Millville-New-Jersey-08332/Pet-Products-Supplies-cheappetproducts-eastcoastaquaculture-received-payment-through-p-464390. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Pet Products & Supplies

AUTHOR: Timothy - (U.S.A.)

I sent emails again to both available email addresses. I was nice but let them know that I expected a full refund and did not want to take further legal action. I received call that very night (June 24)from a gentlemen who gave me his cell number and today(June 26) we received email confirmation from company and paypal that full refund was being processed. Come to find out it was a used product (was not aware of this) website did not state this fact and fortunately they were out of product. I am grateful that this worked out as it did, especially after reading many complaints about this company. I will play it safe in the future and buy from reputable companies that I normally buy from..