Complaint Review: PetSmart

• Reported By: Jrizkalla — Whitby Ontario Australia
PetSmart
1650 Victoria Street East Whitby, Ontario Canada

PetSmart Don Lee Groomer Killed My Dog Whitby, Ontario Canada

I took my shitzui to pet smart a month ago, we asked them to get rid of his not so matted hair, they said that it will have to be shaved off to one inch, So I said no problem, I went back and he got totally shaved, he was in total shock and distress, above all he was biting and licking his left leg, when I picked him up he was crying and his body was in the form of the letter C. I took him home and found that he was totally uncomfortable and I called them to find out if he fell or if they did anything to him? They obviously said NO,and claimed that it's stresson his appearance. I then visited the store with my dog and spoke with the manager Don Lee, who claimed that PetSmart was not responsible for my dog! Well week after week he was getting worse with shivers and wobbles, it's obvious that there is something worse going on and I took him to the vet, she asked me if Fluffy fell,

I said not to my knowledge and I told her about the way this all started, she said that Fluffy is not well at all, his wobble became paralysis in both hind legsand he had a bluish, purple spine, to make a long story very short, because I cannot continue, I had to put my baby down, he was only 4 years old, the most beautiful dog with such a huge loving joy that he brought into our lives, full of energy and tenderness. [continued below]....
..... Petsmart is a place that should have their washing area open glass to see what is going on and monitored by camera's, we cannot see what is going on back there and they will not allow anyone to go in there either. We should have a policy to protect our family member or members, but before I go there, I will surely let everyone know that, I will never ever go there again. I am better off to go for a course in dog grooming and doing it myself, rather than pay this heartbreaking price. I miss him so much that it hurts every second to see my best friendand baby gone. Shame on you Petsmart, shame on you.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/08/2011 02:26 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/PetSmart/Whitby-Ontario-L1N-9L4/PetSmart-Don-Lee-Groomer-Killed-My-Dog-Whitby-Ontario-Canada-715562. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on PetSmart