Complaint Review: Petamberalert.com

• Reported By: Yuna4554 — twentynine palms California United States of America
Petamberalert.com

Petamberalert.com Scam and a half Internet

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Official Company Responce

I used this service in hopes of finding my cat who got out in the middle of the night. I was so desperate to find him and since I live in a small area I figured this would be perfect. So They change a pretty decent chunk of money that I am never going to see again, to send out phone calls and posters to local businesses. Well Not only did I not hear from them until a day later after ordering the service, I didn't get any info as to when they would send out any type of alert.

I asked a few of my neighbors to see if they received a call and no one in my area has gotten a call about my cat. The local shelter never got a poster or anything. So I decided to call them, but get this! You will never  get to a real person! I leave messages and nothing never a call back. I emailed... Nothing. They take your money and run! DO NOT USE! Please save you money and print your own flyer's........

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/25/2012 12:59 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Petamberalertcom/internet/Petamberalertcom-Scam-and-a-half-Internet-873417. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Petamberalert.com

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Official Company Responce

AUTHOR: Mark - (United States of America)

Joanna, simply login to the Members Area located at http://www.PetAmberAlert.com

From there you can download the listing of neighbors called and system phone log which will show the details.

You can also download the listing of shelters/vets/hospitals/etc.. along with a fax transmission log which will show the alert confirmation.

Our phone support is limited on weekends. However please feel free to call me 24/7 at 1-877-875-7387 ext 6

- Mark