Complaint Review: Petco

• Updated: Thu, August 18, 2011

• Reported By: 91364 — woodland hills California United States of America
Petco
21943 Ventura Blvd. Woodland Hills, California United States of America

Petco A Fraudulent charge was made on my credit card by a store employee Woodland Hills, California

*Consumer Comment: Every day of my life

I purchased some dog cookies from the dog bar at Petco a few day's ago. Tried to give these cookies to my dogs, but they would not eat them. Decided to return them a few day's later and discovered, I was charged for the higher cost rawhide bar. When I told the manager Fernando, that I would not shop there if I'm going to be charged the wrong price. He said, "I don't give a shit if you shop here again.  When I tried to complain, I called customer service and some lady in the phillipines answered the phone. I will be shopping at a different pet store from now on.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/18/2011 05:58 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Petco/Woodland-Hills-California-91364/Petco-A-Fraudulent-charge-was-made-on-my-credit-card-by-a-store-employee-Woodland-Hills-766939. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Petco

Every day of my life

AUTHOR: Ken - (USA)

I'm thankful I'm out of the retail business and no longer have to deal with the jerks.  There are more of them every day.  Self important and so proud of themselves for putting down others.