Complaint Review: Pete Bergee of Rhino Linings

• Updated: Fri, February 17, 2012

• Reported By: Jack Burke — Chippewa Falls Wisconsin United States of America
Pete Bergee of Rhino Linings
Chippewa Falls, Wisconsin United States of America

Pete Bergee of Rhino Linings Peter Bergee Peter Bergee ripped me off after I hired him for a garage floor coating job Chippewa Falls , Wisconsin

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Peter Bergee

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: The author of this resport is a scam artist

*General Comment: It's sad that crooks can libel honest guys and get away with it.

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Hey Lupowitz thanks for responding!

*Author of original report: Pete Bergee is a very angry man!

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Jack Burke is a fake

*Author of original report: I know Jack Burke for years- he's quite real.

*Consumer Comment: Jack Burke is a fake identity

*Author of original report: Pete Bergee of Rhino Linings ripped me off after I hired him for a garage floor coating job Chippewa Falls , Wisconsin

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/03/2010 09:49 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Pete-Bergee-of-Rhino-Linings/Chippewa-Falls-Wisconsin-54729/Pete-Bergee-of-Rhino-Linings-Peter-Bergee-Peter-Bergee-ripped-me-off-after-I-hired-him-for-610109. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Pete Bergee of Rhino Linings

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Peter Bergee

AUTHOR: peter bergee - (United States of America)

Anyone reading this by now is unsure, of what to believe.  The author julius edward lupowitz, has gone out, made up a story, and this website with no prove, allowed this to be put out for the world to see!!  The website needs to print the truth and make sure that every complaint is real.  I'am sorry

but these websites our a double edge sword, they take a small business and put them in a huge hole.  I understand the point of this website but when a convicted felon like Lupowitz is allowed to rant on  the web, that is a crime in its self.  We have helped many people avoid Lupowitz and his scam....because we stepped up to make a website on his scam.  The best part about this, is everytime someone reads this, it hurts Julius, so in that sense let the report stay.

#2 REBUTTAL Owner of company

The author of this resport is a scam artist

AUTHOR: peter bergee - (United States of America)

Iam the owner of Rhinolinings, I have never done a garage floor for this person. The story told here is done by a author named Julius Edward Lupowitz.  Julius is responding to our wedsite, located at texliner.com.  Julius, is a convicted con-artist from florida.  If you have any questions regarding my side of the story, please call Dave Fitzgerald at 715 835-3761.  This number will get you to the Eau Claire FBI located in Wisconsin.  The story here is unfounded and a lie.

#3 General Comment

It's sad that crooks can libel honest guys and get away with it.

AUTHOR: Eric Marsh - (USA)

So here Lupowitz goes, libeling me again using yet another alias. Sadly there's not much I can do about it. I could try suing him again but he dodged the process server for my first lawsuit and then I got a notice that he's filing for bankruptcy so it's not like he's got any money that I could get from him. So I guess that for now I just have to tolerate the semi-illiterate rants that he's posting on sites like this one. He even posted a web site claiming to be "protecting" people from guys like Pete and me. If you want a laugh check it out at http://durablecoatingsystems.info/. If you want the real story check out http://www.texliner.info. Read them both and then decide for yourself which one has the most credibility.

The way I see it, you can't go ripping people off forever Lupowitz. Sooner or later you're going to be nailed for a second felony and they won't just slap your wrist this time.

To everyone else reading this, Pete and I are a couple of guys who don't let people rip us off and get away with it. If people don't stand up for what's right then the crooks will just keep on ripping us off.

#4 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Hey Lupowitz thanks for responding!

AUTHOR: peter bergee - (United States of America)

That last rebuttal takes the cake! That wasclassic, anyone reading that response would agree! Lupowitz, you made one mistake, or should I say your up to your old tricks. You side stepped the whole issue, you never responded to the invoice or any other question asked in my rebuttal. FOCUS, Julius, your giving everyone reading this a headache!! Take care and say hi to the wife and kids for me!!

Pete Bergee is a very angry man!

AUTHOR: Jack Burke - (United States of America)

Ripoff report advises all complaints to be anonymous to protect further harassment. I met Mr. Burke today as a Judge at the Chippewa County Courthouse, 711 Bridge St, Chippewa Falls, Wisc. 54729. I will remain anonymous, under Mr. Burke as advised, yet can state I am a member of Wisconsin Circuit Court Access. I do know of a criminal relationship between Eric Marsh of Durable Coating Systems, Austin, Texas iPhone Developer & Mobile Application Business Development at Agile Poet. After a long talk with Mr. Burke and, knowing of what Pete Bergee cost the City of Chippewa Falls, I became motivated to speak out here for everyone who've been hurt by him & his partner.

I do know that Mr. Bergee & Mr. Marsh have a relationship that is not legal & both should be apprehended for criminal activity as I see it, which I am at liberty to state here. I do know of Pete Bergee and Rhino Linings of Chippewa Falls, his local bankruptcies as well as very fraudulent issues of Rhino Linings of Eau Claire. As a Judge and as a US citizen I'm now displaying these cases against Pete Bergee & his Rhinos and other scams or gambits.

I will also state, for the protection of Agile Poet & Rhino Linings, that if they, aside from dealing with Mr. Bergee & Mr. Marsh are most likely innocent so long as these two persons are not part of any ownership, management or in their employ. Here are some verifiable case facts for people to check on Mr. Bergee. Many have sued him:

Several cases where the State of Wisc vs Peter Bergee in 1/08 & 10/06 & 5/03 & 8/02 & 5/00, Direct Captal Corp Vs Peter Bergee in 3/07 & 11/08 with Rhino Linings of Chippewa Falls, Eau Claire County vs Peter Bergee 1/06, Adam Price vs Peter Bergee 2/02, Ann M. Russel vs Peter Bergee 5/00... There are several others here & Eau Claire as well as frivolous offensive claims made by Mr. Bergee on Rhino Linings of Eau Claire, Boss Snow Plows & more issues which cost our court system, many Wisconsin citizens as jurors & the State of Wisconsin very large, monetary losses along with a giant waste of time. All of these are public information available on the internet by checking Chippewa Falls Circuit Court & entering the name of Pete Bergee.

I do intend for this to prevent innocent people & business entities from getting hurt by people such as Eric Marsh & Peter Bergee of Rhino Linings of Eau Claire. Although in Marsh's case, he may only operate out of Austin, Tx. now as an iPhone Developer; I'd still beware of any relation involving him as well. Maybe these men can learn from their mistakes... I hope to GOD they do.

#6 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Jack Burke is a fake

AUTHOR: peter bergee - (United States of America)

Hi, my name is Peter Bergee owner of Rhinolinings of EC and I have responded to this story but no response has been made. This story has no validity, no dates, no paid invoice from my company, and the author remains unknown! Come on man, if this ripoff report is ligit than give me a chance to be heard. The report was submitted by Julius Edward Lupowitz a convicted con-artist, and if you think Iam kidding than Yahoo his name, its all over the internet!! Lupowitz uses a different name every other day and Jack Burke is his latest idenity. Lets review this complaint, what kind of garage floor coating is he talking about? Is it cracking or coming up?

If Mr.Burke, is upset why is there no signed contract from my company detailing the sq footage and materials used. Mr. Burke, aka Julius Lupowitz, why is your city not listed or location of this job not available? Mr. Burke, why is there no pictures with your complaint? This is a false report that merits both sides of the story to be heard!! Julius Lupowitz, is trying to spread s**t and lies!! I (Peter Bergee), just had my best quarter in my 22 years of business!!

I know Jack Burke for years- he's quite real.

AUTHOR: Jack Burke - (United States of America)

I also know other people who got ripped off by Pete Bergee of Rhino Linings of Chippewa Falls. I am quite friendly Mr. Burke as I am with him now at his house on his PC & adding my expeiences with his. We spoke to others who've had similar failed services from Pete Bergee. We are all curious as to how many others were hurt by Pete Bergee of Rhino. My Bedliner was done by this same Pete Bergee and either it's not Rhino Linings he'd sprayed in my truck bed or he just sprayed it too thin. It scratched off almost immediately and when I tried to have him repair it he was very rude and uncooperative. He stated, "Just sue me... I'm bankrupt now, good luck!" He also threatened to remove me physically if I don't just leave. Since I'm 5' 4" and 74 years old I left, but he is a real nasty individual- that's for sure.

Jack Burke is a fake identity

AUTHOR: Eric Marsh - (United States of America)

Ripoff Report #609731 is also posted by "Jack Burke" but in that case he claims to have been ripped off by Eric Marsh on some work done in Lockhart, TX. That's a very long ways from Chippewa Falls Wisconsin. So what's the connection?

Both Eric Marsh and Pete Bergee have taken legal action against Julius Lupowitz of Texliner/Multiflex Coatings/Spray Lining/Clearline/Safety Green Liners/Alternative Linings after Lupowitz failed to deliver products that had been paid for. Bergee and Marsh have both contributed to the web site http://www.texliner.info which documents the problems they have had with that individual.

It should be clear at this point that "Jack Burke" is a fraudulent identity.

AUTHOR: Jack Burke - (United States of America)

Pete Bergee ripped me off after I hired him for a garage floor coating job. I gave him a $900 deposit and he said he would be there on Monday only to call me on Tuesday telling me he would be there at 4 P.M. I agreed and we met and he was extremely rude and his work was far below average. Just want everyone to know what kind of guy he is and not to deal with him.  I have nothing against Rhino but it seems the applicator does play a factor in the quality of the job.