Complaint Review: Pete Davidson, San Pedro Construction, Sun & Shade, Inc.

• Submitted: Fri, June 06, 2008
  • Updated: Tue, July 03, 2012

• Reported By:Los Lunas New Mexico
Pete Davidson, San Pedro Construction, Sun & Shade, Inc.
7000 Elna Ct., NE, Albuquerque, New Mexico U.S.A.

Pete Davidson, San Pedro Construction, Sun & Shade, Inc. San Pedro Construction ignores Attorney General of NM and Better Business Bureau, won't refund my money Albuquerque New Mexico

*Consumer Comment: My recent experience with Pete Davidson

*Consumer Comment: Research on San Pedro Construction & Peter (Pete) B. Daidson

*UPDATE EX-employee responds: Here is how you can find Pete Davidson

August 10, 2007 Pete Davidson of San Pedro Construction took my deposit of $2,507. He never contacted my homeowner's assn. to get permission to add a patio and wooden patio cover to my home. I called him many times to cancel this job. He finally returned my call on November 5, 2007. He said he would send me a refund. It is now June 6, 2008 and he has not sent me my money. I contacted the BBB and he did not answer them. I contacted the Attorney General of NM and he did not answer them, either.

Janeann
Los Lunas, New Mexico

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/06/2008 08:46 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Pete-Davidson-San-Pedro-Construction-Sun-Shade-Inc/Albuquerque-New-Mexico-87110/Pete-Davidson-San-Pedro-Construction-Sun-Shade-Inc-San-Pedro-Construction-ignores-At-337683. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Pete Davidson, San Pedro Construction, Sun & Shade, Inc.

My recent experience with Pete Davidson

AUTHOR: Roger - (United States of America)

I can't comment on the old postings to this site regarding Pete Davidson, but as nothing has been posted in years, I can only assume the situations have been resolved.  On the internet I know nothing ever seems to go away, so I would like to post my personal and recent experience with Pete Davidson.

I hired Pete Davidson in June 2012 to do a 10x24' aluminum porch for me.  He was extremely professional and gave me a very fair estimate for the job.  In performing the job he also went out of his way to accomodate numerous changes I requested which were unique to my personal situation. Mr. Davidson was punctual and kept me informed of his arrival times on a daily basis. His work ethic is top-notch and he is an excellent worker as well as an honest businessman. All work was completed in a timely manner and the porch came out better than I had imagined.

I have no reservations in highly recommending the work of Pete Davidson.

Research on San Pedro Construction & Peter (Pete) B. Daidson

AUTHOR: Candace Reidy - (U.S.A.)

Mr. Davidsons Contractors license is current through February 2009. As he has taken monies from clients and then not done any of the work contractural promised - file a complaint with the NM Construction Industries Division. Also filing a small claims suit in court will help. His brother Michael Davidson had Durango Homes in the East Mountains - that license was cancelled in June 2008. All of the addresses for either Pete or Michael are not longer valid - nor are their phone numbers. This information was provided to me by CID as of 10/20/08. FILE a complaint - his license can be revoked.

Candace

#3 UPDATE EX-employee responds

Here is how you can find Pete Davidson

AUTHOR: Anonymous - (U.S.A.)

If you want to track down Pete Davidson and get your money try this.
He works for Mike Davidson DBA Durango Homes an East Mountain builder.
They are based out of Albuquerque.
Call Construction Industries and they will be able to give you contact information.

Good luck!!