Complaint Review: Pete Davidson Sunrooms and shade covers of New Mexico

• Updated: Tue, October 26, 2010

• Reported By: diane — Alb New Mexico United States of America
Pete Davidson Sunrooms and shade covers of New Mexico
7005 Marilynn Ave Alb New Mexico Alb, New Mexico United States of America

Pete Davidson Sunrooms and shade covers of New Mexico Ripped me off by stealing my deposit money and never contacting me again Alb, New Mexico

Pete Davidson of Sunrooms and Shade Covers of New Mexico came to my home September 24 2010 to give me a proposal and estimate for building a patio cover over my porch. I gave him a $400 deposit and have not heard from him since. I am extremely frustrated and very willing to press charges should this individual be caught. He is also working with a woman who answered his phone when I called his so called business. She was the one I was working through on the phone to arrange a time and day for my cover to be built after he came to my house to give me the estimate. Neither Pete or the woman have been reachable.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/26/2010 11:41 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Pete-Davidson-Sunrooms-and-shade-covers-of-New-Mexico/Alb-New-Mexico-87111/Pete-Davidson-Sunrooms-and-shade-covers-of-New-Mexico-Ripped-me-off-by-stealing-my-deposi-655374. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Pete Davidson Sunrooms and shade covers of New Mexico