Complaint Review: Peter De Saniago

• Updated: Mon, September 21, 2009

• Reported By: Bill g. — Placerville California USA
Peter De Saniago
9343 tech Center Dr,Suite 145. Sacramento, California United States of America

Peter De Saniago West End Properties,Also known as Good For All Inc, Sacramento, California

That he Knew the buyers befor he purchased the properties. So I met with him the second time Along with my wife. He told us both the same story,That the homes were already sold. I commented to my wife how smart that was to have the buyer already. So I asked do we write a check to you, he said oh no you write the check to the title company, So it seemed very legitimate. So we wrote a check to First American Heritage for $40.000 dollars the home was at 4844 Chandler Ct,Denver,Co. We were to receive our interest only check on 1st.20th. of 2008 No check in jan. February I called Peter,he said he had lost my address. A few days later I receved a $600.00 dollar cashiers check. I thought that was very strange. So I called Peter And asked why the cashiers check. He said I find it easier To do it this way. He also tried to sale me another note at that time, I said not until I see how this one goes. Around the 1st. of Aprail 2008 I receved another $600.00 check that is all I have receved from Peter. So Icalled First American heirtage Title company to see who had the 1st. mortgage It was Pinetree Financial Partners, And they had already started foreclosure. Sounds like A setup to me; I also Foundout That Peter Had Put A 3rd. Note on this same Property For 8.500.00 To A Mr. Hardy Wong. Believe Me this letter could go on and on. But in short I have turned this information over to the District attorney"s Office.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/21/2009 04:13 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Peter-De-Saniago/Sacramento-California-95826/Peter-De-Saniago-West-End-PropertiesAlso-known-as-Good-For-All-Inc-Sacramento-Californ-498282. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Peter De Saniago