- Report: #951473
Report - Rebuttal - Arbitrate
Complaint Review: Peter Downie 1202 Duval Street, #5, Key West, Florida 33040
Peter Downie 1202 Duval Street, #5, Key West, Florida 330401202 Duval Street, #5 Key West, Florida United States of America
Peter Downie 1202 Duval Street, #5, Key West, Florida 33040 Peter Downie who owns key?west?mugshots?.com - mugshot?susa?.com Key West, Florida
*Consumer Comment: Peter Downie owns arrestfiles.org
1202 Duval Street, #5
Key West, Florida 33040
Internet Crime Complaint Center (IC3)
U.S. Department of Justice
Criminal Resource Manual 1663 Protection Of Public Records and Documents. The taking of a public record or document is prohibited by 18 U.S.C. 641.
DOJ. Retrieved from http://www.justice.gov/usao/eousa/foia_reading_room/usam/title9/crm01663.htm
Copyrights and Trademarks themselves are public records.
Public Records means nothing more than the government makes them available to the public it does not empower usage of public records. [continued below]....
Allowing, conversion of public records would be from cradle to grave government imposed slavery. Birth records, marriage records, divorce records and death records are all public records.
18 USC 641 Public money, property or records
Whoever embezzles, steals, purloins, or knowingly converts to his use or the use of another, or without authority, sells, conveys or disposes of any record, voucher, money, or thing of value of the United States or of any department or agency thereof, or any property made or being made under contract for the United States or any department or agency thereof;
Whoever receives, conceals, or retains the same with intent to convert it to his use or gain, knowing it to have been embezzled, stolen, purloined or converted
Peter Downie steals government property. Peter Downie knowingly converts government property to his use and the use of others. Peter Downie sells government property without authority. Peter Downie retains government property knowing they have been stolen.
18 USC 2320 - Trafficking in counterfeit goods or services
(a) Offenses. Whoever intentionally
(1) traffics in goods or services and knowingly uses a counterfeit mark on or in connection with such goods or services,
(2) traffics in labels, patches, stickers, wrappers, badges, emblems, medallions, charms, boxes, containers, cans, cases, hangtags, documentation, or packaging of any type or nature, knowing that a counterfeit mark has been applied thereto, the use of which is likely to cause confusion, to cause mistake, or to deceive, or
Counterfeit mark private domain name and counterfeit packaging website.
18 USC 2261A Stalking
(2) with the intent
(A) to kill, injure, harass, or place under surveillance with intent to kill, injure, harass, or intimidate, or cause substantial emotional distress to a person in another State or tribal jurisdiction or within the special maritime and territorial jurisdiction of the United States; or
(i) that person;
Peter Downie stalks, harasses, intimidates and causes substantial emotional distress.
18 USC 873 Blackmail
Whoever, under a threat of informing, or as a consideration for not informing, against any violation of any law of the United States, demands or receives any money or other valuable thing, shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than one year, or both.
Peter Downie as consideration for not informing demands money.
18 USC 1962 - Prohibited activities
(b) It shall be unlawful for any person through a pattern of racketeering activity or through collection of an unlawful debt to acquire or maintain, directly or indirectly, any interest in or control of any enterprise which is engaged in, or the activities of which affect, interstate or foreign commerce.
Peter Downie forces collection of an unlawful debt.
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/05/2012 07:54 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Peter-Downie-1202-Duval-Street-5-Key-West-Florida-33040/Key-West-Florida-33040/Peter-Downie-1202-Duval-Street-5-Key-West-Florida-33040-Peter-Downie-who-owns-keywes-951473. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:Search Tips
In order to assure the best results in your search:
- Keep the name short & simple, and try different variations of the name.
- Do not include ".com", "S", "Inc.", "Corp", or "LLC" at the end of the Company name.
- Use only the first/main part of a name to get best results.
- Only search one name at a time if Company has many AKA's.
Advertisers above have met our
strict standards for business conduct.
- Business's (11)
- Lawyers and Law Firms (5312)
- Administrative Law (11)
- Admiralty & Maritime Law (27)
- Agricultural Law (2)
- Alternative Dispute Resolution (10)
- Antitrust & Trade Regulation (1)
- Appellate Practice (72)
- Aviation & Aerospace (11)
- Banking Law (90)
- Bankruptcy (380)
- Business Law (232)
- Civil Rights (55)
- Class Actions (30)
- Commercial Law (13)
- Communications Law (1)
- Constitutional Law (1)
- Construction Law (83)
- Contracts (7)
- Corporate Law (75)
- Criminal Law (668)
- Debtor & Creditor (51)
- Education Law (14)
- Elder Law (77)
- ElectionCampaign & Political (0)
- Eminent Domain (5)
- Employee Benefits (7)
- Energy (0)
- Entertainment & Sports (17)
- Environmental Law (43)
- Family Law (13)
- Finance (0)
- Government (14)
- Government Contracts (2)
- Health Care (1)
- Immigration (482)
- Indians & Native Populations (1)
- Insurance (90)
- Intellectual Property (526)
- International Law (33)
- International Trade (0)
- Internet Law (7)
- Investments (1)
- Labor & Employment (12)
- Legal Malpractice (92)
- Litigation (20)
- Media Law (1)
- Medical Malpractice (13)
- Mergers & Acquisitions (0)
- Military Law (5)
- Natural Resources (10)
- Occupational Safety & Health (0)
- Personal Injury (842)
- Products Liability (21)
- Professional Liability (0)
- Real Estate (361)
- Securities (169)
- Taxation (142)
- Technology & Science (0)
- Toxic Torts (0)
- Transportation (2)
- Trusts & Estates (368)
- White Collar Crime (1)
- Wills & Probate (7)
- Workers Compensation (242)
- Zoning, Planning & Land Use (10)
- Legal Services (32)
- Arbitrators/Mediators (7)
- Automotive Expert Witnesses (0)
- Bail Bonds (0)
- Court Reporters (1)
- Electronic Data Discovery (1)
- Expert Witnesses (1)
- Forensic Experts (1)
- Jury Selection (0)
- Legal Assistants (8)
- Legal Speakers (2)
- Litigation Support (2)
- Medical Expert Witnesses (1)
- Other (14)
- Paralegal (5)
- Private Investigators (6)
- Process Servers (7)
- Translators/Interpreters (0)
- Miscellaneous Business Services (19)