• Report: #820822

• Submitted: Tue, January 10, 2012
  • Updated: Mon, August 20, 2012

• Reported By: Concerned Citizen — New York New York USA
Peter Draucbaher

Peter Draucbaher Dravasoft, Elance Provider, Skype ID, Drauci, Ozbalt Scammer, Internet Fraud, Bad Web Developer Ozbalt, Internet

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: This is not true I did not rip you off, I get rid of you

Wow!  Where to begin? I hired Peter to perform a simple task for 200.00.

I found him on Elance but he wanted to be paid outside of Elance because he was complaining about the fees to be charged.  He did half of the task and then said he was done.  When I told him he only did half of the job, he went crazy on me.

I don't have any way to leave feedback for him on Elance and I wish I had just kept the job there.  He won't respond to Skype messages or emails anymore.  I guess that's a good thing since I didn't want to be cursed out again.

Anyway, lesson learned.  If you find a programmer on Elance, keep him on Elance.  At least you can hold their public reputation and feedback as leverage over him to finish job.  Not a good experience at all.  I can't recommend anyone use Peter Draucbaher.  If you do... you've been forewarned.  If he will rip you off for 200.00, then he will rip you off for 2,000.00 or more.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/10/2012 05:35 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Peter-Draucbaher/internet/Peter-Draucbaher-Dravasoft-Elance-Provider-Skype-ID-Drauci-Ozbalt-Scammer-Internet-Fr-820822. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Peter Draucbaher

#1 REBUTTAL Individual responds

This is not true I did not rip you off, I get rid of you

AUTHOR: dravasoft - (United States of America)

What... Ido not even remember who you were. I found this on Google and I do not like it.... it is not fair. I never rip off anybody and I never take money before job is done and confirmed by us both.  And I did not take yours. You are a pig to speak confidential payment information it was for your advantage and you pay less if payment over elance is avoided. You teach me valuable lesson. Sometimes
with some people of low technical understanding communication can be a pain in ass. Sometimes they want impossible for minimum money. When I had enough I had enough... when I found out that is the case I will get rid of you and I have whole right on word to do that. Life is to
short... and you should probably get some other "programmer".

I am a competent programmer you can check on www.dravasoft.com
is my CV. I worked for reputable companies.