ethics

• Reported By: LET'SGETPETER_IPHONESTEALER — Prattville Alabama
Peter Gurin
40 The Concourse Albany, New York USA

Peter Gurin stole my Iphone 5s vie Ebay, Albany New York

This Ebay buyer bid and won my brand new iphone 5s 64GB on Octorber 29, 2013. After received the phone on Friday November 1, 2013, he texted me and tried to unlock the phone to bring it over to his home country in Poland, when he could not unlock it, he filed an non receipt case against me with PayPal on November 3, 2013. And yet they closed the case in his favor despite my tracking number and all the text messages from him. If he stole from the store....he would be in jail right now. So why not the same if he stole from me. I would ask anyone who would help me track down this guy and make him pay for what he had done, plus boycotting Ebay and PayPal until they can make this right.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/18/2013 08:52 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Peter-Gurin/Albany-New-York-12203/Peter-Gurin-stole-my-Iphone-5s-vie-Ebay-Albany-New-York-1107933. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Peter Gurin