Complaint Review: Peter J Choi / Raymond Choi / Pete Choi

• Submitted: Sun, June 22, 2003
  • Updated: Thu, December 23, 2010

• Reported By:corpus christi Texas
Peter J Choi / Raymond Choi / Pete Choi
17853 Santiago Blvd.#107-161 Villa Park, California U.S.A.
  • Phone: 714-4047276
  • Web:
  • Category: E-trade

Peter J Choi / Raymond Choi / Pete Choi ripoff dirty SOB took my money It's been 2 months and no body kit I just want my body kit. Villa Park / Orange California

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: Refund was Given

*Consumer Comment: my comment

I was the so called Lucky winner of a invader body kit for mustangs 94-95 Ebay bid. I couldn't pass the price up 399.99 for the kit + 170 for shipping what a deal. I got all the mailing info from the seller, sent the money the next day over night to get the ball rolling. The day after it was supposed to get there I Sent him a Email asking if the money order got there and if every thing was ok. I never got a response.

It's been 2 months and no body kit I just want my body kit Please can anyone help?

Bradley
corpus christi, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/22/2003 12:18 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Peter-J-Choi-Raymond-Choi-Pete-Choi/Villa-Park-California-92861/Peter-J-Choi-Raymond-Choi-Pete-Choi-ripoff-dirty-SOB-took-my-money-Its-been-2-months-61468. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Peter J Choi / Raymond Choi / Pete Choi

#1 REBUTTAL Individual responds

Refund was Given

AUTHOR: PeterC - (United States of America)

It has been a while, but I would like to keep the record straight. I have informed buyers that at the time it takes 4-6 weeks from the time a payment is received. Unfortunately with these kind of products (body kits), it took long times as it was shipped over from overseas. Adding to the fact that I was purchasing it from a supplier who would always pass me over to distribute to other "priority" clients. In any case I have resolved this matter.

my comment

AUTHOR: Steve - (U.S.A.)

That's what you get for buying from an auction site where sellers dont need business licenses, merchant registers or certificates. Sometimes, being cheap hurts real bad.