Complaint Review: Peter J Foreelll ll,CEO,R.P.McMurphy Dir. Membership Services of Bay Area Business Council

• Submitted: Fri, September 20, 2002
  • Updated: Fri, September 20, 2002

• Reported By:Altoona Pa
801 West Bay Drive Suite 201 Belleair, Florida U.S.A.

Peter J Foreelll ll CEO, R.P. McMurphy Dir. Membership Services of Bay Area Business Council ripoff liars sent me a refund check of $374.00 out of $399.00 check returns Belleair Florida

They called my house and told me about a vacation plan.Asked all kinds of questions. I said I wasn't sure about it.

They took money out of our bank $399.00. they told me they were my husbands credit union.A few days later the money was taken out.That put us in a bind.

We hadto pay for all the canceled checks,because they took our money.

I called them and told them I waned my money back I didn't want theirvacation package.They said return the package back and we will refund your money.

I sent back the vacation package and a few weeks later I got the check.

Took the check to the bank and put in my account,7-16-02 on 9-12-02 bank called your check from babc in no funds in their bank.

Cleo
Altoona, Pennsylvania

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/20/2002 10:00 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Peter-J-Foreelll-llCEORPMcMurphy-Dir-Membership-Services-of-Bay-Area-Business-Council/Belleair-Florida-33770/Peter-J-Foreelll-ll-CEO-RP-McMurphy-Dir-Membership-Services-of-Bay-Area-Business-Coun-30595. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Peter J Foreelll ll,CEO,R.P.McMurphy Dir. Membership Services of Bay Area Business Council