Complaint Review: Peter J Hue

• Updated: Mon, September 12, 2011

• Reported By: anonymous — ellendale Delaware United States of America
Peter J Hue
Spicer Road Ellendale, Delaware United States of America

Peter J Hue Peter Hue Sold me a car, took it to my mechanic and found traces of water in the oil. Engine block cracked. Peter J Hue would not make it right or refund me. He is a crook Ellendale, Delaware

*Consumer Comment: KKK

*Consumer Comment: I think I see the issue.

*Author of original report: Peter J Hue Peter Hue Sold me a car, it was junk found traces of water in the oil. Peter J Hue and his dealership would not refund me. Ellendale, Delaw

*Consumer Comment: Easy.

*Consumer Comment: Written warranty?

Sold me a Blue 2009 chevy malibu.  He told me he would guarantee the car for 90 days after purchase. 2 days after I took it home, it began to smoke when it was running. I took it to my mechanic and he checked it over and told me that it had a cracked head. Peter Hue would not replace the parts or pay for the labor. He did not keep his word.  Never buy a car from him.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/07/2011 01:15 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Peter-J-Hue/Ellendale-Delaware-/Peter-J-Hue-Peter-Hue-Sold-me-a-car-took-it-to-my-mechanic-and-found-traces-of-water-in-t-773982. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Peter J Hue

KKK

AUTHOR: hartdaniel - (United States of America)

The KKK? And its been heard he/she/it does this? No proof= you can get into some serious hot water over that statement. Besides has no bearing on your complaint. Lets stick to facts.

I think I see the issue.

AUTHOR: Flynrider - (USA)

He told me he would guarantee the car for 90 days after purchase.  "

I'm assuming that means you don't have the warranty in writing and that you did sign the buyers guide sheet that said the car was being bought "as is".  If that's the case, the best you can do is complain here.

For future reference, a car salesman can tell you that the car will poop gold nuggets out of the tailpipe every 1,000 miles.   If it's not in the contract, don't expect it to happen.

AUTHOR: anonymous - (United States of America)

Sold me a Blue 2009 chevy malibu.  He told me he would guarantee the car for 90 days after purchase. 2 days after I took it home, it began to smoke when it was running. I took it to my mechanic and he checked it over and told me that it had a cracked head. Peter Hue would not replace the parts or pay for the labor. He did not keep his word.  Never buy a car from his dealership! It's been heard he also funnels his money to support the klu klux klan!

Easy.

AUTHOR: Flynrider - (USA)

If you have a written warranty from the seller, head immediately to small claims court and file suit.  You do not need a lawyer and filing fees are low.  If, on the other hand, you did not get a warranty in writing, and you also signed the Federally required "buyers guide" that stated the car came with no warranty, then you're screwed.  What is on the paperwork trumps whatever you claim you were told.

In the future, the best time to take a prospective purchase to a mechanic is BEFORE you buy it.   Without a written warranty, any problems you have after you drive off the lot are yours (unless you live in a state like NY that forces dealers to guarantee their cars).

Written warranty?

AUTHOR: coast - (USA)

Tell us about the written warranty.