Complaint Review: Peter J. Mueller

• Updated: Wed, August 15, 2012

• Reported By: Rippedoff — san marcos California United States of America
Peter J. Mueller
950 Boardwalk Suite 305 San Marcos, California United States of America

Peter J. Mueller Family Rights Law Center Idiot, Ripoff, Worthless, Deadbeat San Marcos, California

Short and Simple. This idiot Peter J. Mueller of Fathers Rights Law Center managed to get me stuck with child support payments that were almost 3 times what I actually made.

At the time I made about 11.00 per hour. The court ordered me to pay 2700.00 per month. You do the math.

The super ironic part is that the spouse went into to court asking for far less then that. WTF? He gave them more than I made, and more than they were asking for.

How he managed that I'll never know.

I don't know how it happened because I had an emergency surgery during court, but i was assured it was in the hands of professionals. hahahaha

After that he didn't return a phone call, email or regular mail.

I would hire anybody under the sun before I hired this loser to represent me for anything, ever again.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/15/2012 11:40 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Peter-J-Mueller/San-Marcos-California-92078/Peter-J-Mueller-Family-Rights-Law-Center-Idiot-Ripoff-Worthless-Deadbeat-San-Marcos-C-927677. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Peter J. Mueller