• Report: #492053

• Updated: Wed, September 09, 2009

• Reported By: Australian — Darwin Internet Australia
Peter Johnson , Isagro Holdings Limited
Afroditis 25 2nd floor office 204 Internet United States of America

Peter Johnson - Isagro Holdings Limited Isagro holdings I have never used internet gambling sites. My credit card details were stolen and my credit card has been debited almost $2000 and the name against the transactions is Isogro Holdings. Nicosia Internet

I have never used internet gambling sites. My credit card details have been stolen (probably via internet purchases)and amounts totalling almost $2000 have been deducted from my credit card and the bank told me that the debits were made by Isagro Holdings. I have never given my details to this company. I am putting this matter in the hands of the Australian Police and other relevant authorities.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/09/2009 06:09 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Peter-Johnson-Isagro-Holdings-Limited/internet/Peter-Johnson-Isagro-Holdings-Limited-Isagro-holdings-I-have-never-used-internet-gamblin-492053. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Peter Johnson , Isagro Holdings Limited