Complaint Review: Peter K. Osei

• Updated: Sun, August 25, 2013

• Reported By: Smart Start — Oxnard California
Peter K. Osei
Internet , Select State/Province USA

Peter K. Osei Peter Osei Craigslist Scammer to try and get you to obtain legal help from him for $150.00 then switches it to $250.00 Internet Georgia

I was online looking for legal representation on Craiglist. I came across this ad: Have you been pulled over for speeding? Were you in a car accident? Were you pulled over for driving without a license? Give us a call at, We will get your case dismissed without you having to go to court. ($150.00) I live out of state, I was searching for a Lawyer to handle a ticket I received in Atlanta from 9 years ago. He never gave his name or practice information. He claimed it was after business hour & he would call when he gets stationary. He calls back & ask the name the ticket was in, then he said he needs to go to DMV & pull my information.. Thinking he would collect all the facts before he goes to DMV... He never asks my Drivers license or D.O.B, no information to identify myself, DMV is not open on Saturdays...  My husband asks how much is his fees?? He says worse case scenario $250. [continued below]....

.....00, when his Ad on Craigslist says August 19, 2013...(keeping this at the back of my mind)  My husband questions his fees & he says that's an old ad. Really?? Today is August 24,2013, so how old is the Ad?? 6 days old... If that was the case, why not update your posting?? He asks for my email address, to send documents to me(he claims it's release documents so he could take my case) My hubby and I received a fake documentation, with the wrong name on it.. The document he sends, does not have a valid document case # on it  & it doesn't even make sense... I have dealt with a lot of court papers to know what to look out for... The words he used in sentences, was a bunch of nonsense... To make matters worse, he says you could pay me $180.00 & I could file your paperwork for you... Really??? 1st of all, it's saturday @ 6:30 PM You don't even have my correct information, nor did you verify who you were and how long you been practicing in law for... I don't deal with anything oral, everything needs to be on a signed contract... In the past a real lawyer, is going to draft a binding contract & request signatures... I immediately, googled his email address it's listed on Facebook as an individual living in lynchburg VA.. I even googled his name and saw this scam report & nothing saying he is a lawyer... I am really trying to obtain legal services & Peter is online trying to scam people... It's always good to do your research 1st on anybody & spread the word to others... If the person fails to disclose their information, red flags should pop up!! My hubby and I both said, wow this is to good to be true.... We were right!! Everybody please be aware of this sneaky scammer Peter K. Osei.... If a lawyer is legit, they're not going to ask you to pay by Western Union or Money Gram... Legit lawyers have a credit card machine or Paypal account... I'm so glad I did my research!! He might change his information on Craigslist, to another speciality lawyer... Shoppers/Buyers Beware!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/25/2013 03:50 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Peter-K-Osei/Internet-Select-StateProvince/Peter-K-Osei-Peter-Osei-Craigslist-Scammer-to-try-and-get-you-to-obtain-legal-help-from-1078837. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Peter K. Osei