Complaint Review: Peter Lotterhos - LET Training

• Updated: Wed, January 18, 2012

• Reported By: Karl — Walmley Internet United Kingdom
Peter Lotterhos - LET Training

Peter Lotterhos - LET Training Empowerment Training Internet

Peter Lotterhos and his business practices are at best questionable and worst unprofessional. I purchased a place on one of his courses in 2010, whilst working for an American company as an international executive based in the UK. Shortly afterward, I was made redundant which meant I would no longer be travelling to the US and therefore unable to attend the course. A colleague and friend had worked for Lotterhos as a training assistant and had got me interested in attending one of the seminars. When I knew I couldn't attend, I requested a refund of my $400.

Lotterhos agreed and took my card details to action the request. A few weeks passed by and no refund had been received. Again I chased Lotterhos who said he would action the request the following week, and to call him if it hadn't been received. Another two weeks passed by with no action. I sent more emails - Lotterhos said he was a "one man band" was very busy and as such was unable to action the request at the time. [continued below]....
..... At first, I was understanding of this
explanation but as the weeks went on, I tired of his excuses. I contacted my friend and former colleague for guidance on the matter and was advised "persistence is the best policy", so I continued to email and call (I ceased calling soon after as the calls were never, ever picked up) requesting action. I asked for a date when Lotterhos would action the request and wasn't surprised when he stopped responding to my emails completely. Its now January 2012 and after establishing he has serious cashflow issues that prevent him from processing my refund, the only response I now get to my more direct and frustrated emails is simply -

"LOL" (Laugh Out Loud). This man does not have an ounce of professional courtesy in his body. I have, like many people experienced bad service in the past but never, ever have I felt so let down and mistreated so as to prompt me to write a report of this kind. I cannot speak to the other complaints posted on this site concerning his alleged use of women etc.

However, I can say that he should not be trusted to provide a professional service through any of his companies and therefore should be given a wide berth when considering forming a business relationship.  He has no respect for his clients and is l.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/18/2012 07:19 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Peter-Lotterhos-LET-Training/internet/Peter-Lotterhos-LET-Training-Empowerment-Training-Internet-824410. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Peter Lotterhos - LET Training