Complaint Review: Peter Mark Milazzo

• Submitted: Fri, March 20, 2009
  • Updated: Mon, December 21, 2009

• Reported By:Roanoke Virginia
Peter Mark Milazzo
3013 Crocket St. Roanoke, Virginia U.S.A.

Peter Mark Milazzo Peter Mark Milazzo - Con Artist KING Roanoke Virginia

*Author of original report: Recent Pic

*Consumer Comment: Peter Mark Milazzo DOB 5/1/67

*Author of original report: PETER MARK MILAZZO: CON ARTIST KING

*Author of original report: Peter Mark Milazzo

Peter Mark Milazzo

So Peter has told me that he wants to keep any work he does off the books because of some trouble with the IRS, and he decided that he wanted to get a few guys together and do tree work together, even had me design business cards for a business called "A Cut Above the Rest."

With my mother being on short-term disability, and the Holidays drawing very near, she and Peter were spending virtually all of their time together. She has done who knows what with all of her income since this "man" has been in the picture. My Christmas present TO her was, very literally, Christmas dinner, and I am still waiting on mine FROM her.

Since this incident, Peter and my brother have began to argue the same way that my brother and father did, which is why my mother left my father in the first place. Peter has gone so far as to spit in my brother's face, tell him that he is "going to turn out just like his father, a short, stocky, pu**y," etc, etc. I have argued with my mother about this "man" and how he talks to my brother on at least 3 occasions. I am absolutely sick of Peter being in the picture, as he is only dragging my mother down and she is the last person to see it.

He had the audacity to ask another woman for her phone number in front of my mother while they were out together at the aforementioned bar on Williamson Rd. This information got back to my father through a mutual friend who witness the incident.

If anyone has any further information about Peter Mark Milazzo, please respond, e-mail ((REDACTED FOR SEURITY PURPOSES)))xx@aol.com), anything. It's urgent that I find out anything I can about this man, as I know that he is no good and that he is only using my mother. Please HELP ME get him out of our lives!

Amber
Roanoke, Virginia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/20/2009 01:04 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Peter-Mark-Milazzo/Roanoke-Virginia-24012/Peter-Mark-Milazzo-Peter-Mark-Milazzo-Con-Artist-KING-Roanoke-Virginia-436008. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Peter Mark Milazzo

Recent Pic

AUTHOR: Amber - (U.S.A.)

I do not have any recent pictures of him. My mother does; I will see what I can do to get my hands on a few though, if it will help! I'm not sure where he is. He was supposed to be in court here in Roanoke County, VA back in September, but instead, took my mother's car and fled town. Last I knew he had headed for Florida. I do have his phone number though! (516) 317-5832.

Peter Mark Milazzo DOB 5/1/67

AUTHOR: Aprile - ( )

Amber

Do you  have an updated photo of Peter Mark Milazzo DOB 5/1/67?  If you do, please let me know.  I can have Detectives come pick him up.  But I need more information.. Please give me everything you know.....List it....Any information just even the smallest amount would help get this piece of trash away from everyone....

PETER MARK MILAZZO: CON ARTIST KING

AUTHOR: Amber - (U.S.A.)

He has been dating my mother since sometime in October, 2008. They met when she went to trade her vehicle in. He was doing repair work under the table at the time for a used auto dealer on Williamson Rd. in Roanoke, VA. He kept complimenting her on her smile, and asked to take her out for coffee sometime. Instead of giving her phone number out to him, she received his, but did not call him. A week or so later they ran into each other and he asked why she hadn't called. He asked to take her for coffee then and there, so she went along with him and they have been together since.

My 16-year-old brother and I have both tried to tell our mother why we don't like him and are uncomfortable with him being around. He has not "moved in" with my mother, but stays with her and my brother at their apartment almost every night. Within FIVE DAYS of meeting each other, they were saying, "I LOVE YOU," Peter was comfortable enough to be smacking my mother's butt IN FRONT OF ME, granted I am 21-years-old and know what things may happen in time, that is something I NEVER want to see!

Peter got pulled over driving her new car in Salem, VA., and did not have a license with him, but gave the State Trooper who pulled him over MY FATHER'S name, social security number, birth date, NEW address (all of this being information that ONLY MY MOTHER could have given him; My mother and father were legally separated and going through a divorce at this time). My father received a subpoena for court for driving without a license in Salem, VA., which he knew nothing about, so he went to the Salem courthouse/magistrate's office to see what it was about. He asked to see the original ticket, and that's when he found out that my mother had traded her vehicle, and had a boyfriend, and boy was he ever PISSED!!

I am absolutely sick of Peter being in the picture, as he is only dragging my mother down and she is the last person to see it. He had the audacity to ask another woman for her phone number in front of my mother while they were out together at the aforementioned bar on Williamson Rd. This information got back to my father through a mutual friend who witnessed the incident. The State Trooper who pulled him over is pressing charges against Peter for driving with a revoked license (first offense), identity theft: obtain ID (2nd+ offense), public records: forgery, and my father intends to press charges to the fullest extent, so hopefully very soon Peter will be in jail where he belongs.

ADDRESSES FOR PETER MARK MILAZZO:

1111 East Dr.
Apt. A
Roanoke, VA 24019

AUTHOR: Amber - (U.S.A.)

Peter Mark Milazzo I am not sure of his date of birth; He claims to be 50, but with all the lies I've found surrounding him, I am unsure what to believe. He has been dating my mother since sometime in October, 2008.

If anyone has any further information about Peter Mark Milazzo, please respond, e-mail (xxungratefulxx@aol.com), anything. It's urgent that I find out anything I can about this man, as I know that he is no good and that he is only using my mother. Please HELP ME get him out of our lives! Amber Roanoke, Virginia