Complaint Review: Peter Martin

• Updated: Wed, March 17, 2010

• Reported By: James — Salt Lake City Utah United States of America
Peter Martin
none found, P. O. Box 479, Internet United States of America

Peter Martin The Farm Supply, T F S, (perhaps Larry Phillips), thefarmsupply.com I'm not sure yet exactly what has been done to me but I don't remember being kissed. Internet

*Author of original report: T F S (My report of positive experience with TFS and apology to Peter Martin)

*Author of original report: My report of positive experience with TFS and apology to Peter Martin

On or about March 10, 2010 I got a call from a person who identified himself as "Peter Martin" as representing TFS. He stated that the company had offices in this and named three other cities. He seemed very knowledgeable in the farm chemical area so I gave him more credibility than I think he deserved. He indicated that the herbicide in which I was interested could be delivered in what seemed a reasonable time (3-5 days or so as I recall) so I made the mistake of giving him my credit card number. He did not "press"me for the number but i gave it to him without considering that he may not be credible.

Thus, after waiting a couple of days past the 3-5 working days I called the contact number and upon getting busy signals about 3 times on March 16 I phoned the number from the web page and the number I had been given by "Mr. Martin" and was only able to talk with the answering service which indicated that the message had been passed and that I would  get a return call as soon as possible. It is approximately six hours later now and I am hardly sitting on the edge of my seat in expectation on any call or delivery.

I would I had checked the web site and seen other "RIP OFF" reports and there would have been one less written.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/17/2010 01:06 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Peter-Martin/internet/Peter-Martin-The-Farm-Supply-T-F-S-perhaps-Larry-Phillips-thefarmsupplycom-Im-not-s-582117. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Peter Martin

T F S (My report of positive experience with TFS and apology to Peter Martin)

AUTHOR: Tennessee Jesse - (United States of America)

I should have given Mr. Martin and TFS just one more day and the material which I had ordered would have arrived just as it did late on the afternoon  of March 17, 2010.  My previous concerns prompted by my failed attempts to contact the company over the period of two days did not take into account the fact not known by me that the company's facility which handled the shipping process and customer service functions were adversely affected by the severe storm that had hit the North East.

Upon my contact with Ashley of TFS customer service I was assured that my order was shipped as soon as it was possible under the circumstances of the severe weather and the damages caused thereby.  I was further assured of the credibility of Mr. Martin and TFS when my order was delivered at the end of the 7 th day (including a week-end) after my order was placed.  GREAT service for ground transportation even if weather was not a problem.

My sincere apology to Mr. Martin and TFS.  I guess I'll consider myself kissed by Ashley on behalf of (I hope) a forgiving Mr. Martin and the company he represents.

My report of positive experience with TFS and apology to Peter Martin

AUTHOR: Tennessee Jesse - (United States of America)