- Report: #164659
Report - Rebuttal - Arbitrate
Complaint Review: Peter Martinez, Julie Parker, Katherine Scott, Janet Strong, Isabella
Peter Martinez, Julie Parker, Katherine Scott, Janet Strong, Isabella2075 Vernon Ave. Prior Lake MN Burnsville, MN, Minnesota U.S.A.
Peter Martinez, Julie Parker, Katherine Scott, Janet Strong, Isabella PETER MARTINEZ CAREER CON-MAN NOW OPERATES INTERNET SCAM rIPOFF Burnsville Minnesota
*UPDATE Employee: Pastor Martinez wife responds to FASLE accusations *Comment from Ripoff Report Does Not Remove Reports for $2,000. Never have. Never will. Setting the Record Straight!
*REBUTTAL Individual responds: Peter Martinez - Setting The Record Straight
A business' first
line of defense
on the Internet.
If your business is
willing to make a
Click here now..
1. Peter Martinez is a 41 year old "Match Book Minister" who only became a "Man of the Cloth" after having started and closed a succession of so-called businesses. He did not attend any seminary or school of divinity nor did any recognised sectarian church ordain him.
2. Peter Martinez has swindled his way through his entire adult life. Leaving a trail of broken promises and unpaid debts.
3. Peter Martinez is a clever and resourceful con-man who has earned his living by duping many people, including hundreds of former members of his so-called congregation "New Kingdom Ministries International".
4. Peter Martinez is Julie Parker, Janet Strong, Katherine Scott and all the other online female shills he uses to deceive the unwitting public into buying this "At Home Business Scam"
5. Peter Martinez is the author of the touts for Katherine Scott posted on this message board under the name Isabella Tatorio.
6. Peter Martinez operates his various scams under the following names:
a. Personal InstantCash.com
B. E MarketProfessionals
c. New KingdomMinistries International
e. PersonalInstant cash.com
f. DivineImpact Corporation.
7. Peter Martinez, not Isabella Tatorio, did return from Florida in March of this year.
8. Peter Martinez, not Isabella Tatorio, but he does have teen-age daughters.
9. Peter Martinez is of Puerto Rican Decent, not Mexican or African American.
10. Peter Martinez does live in a million dollar home in Prior Lake Minnesota. . However the home is titled to New KingdomMinnistries International and was purchased via a "Contract for Deed" from the Fee Owners on January 1, 2005. The contract calls for payments of over $13,000.00 per month. The purchase price was $1,250,000. Only $25,000.00 was given as a down payment. The Contract was not executed by Peter Martinez but was executed by his trusty partner in "Crimes against Christians" Ms. Linda Royce. Not so coincidentally Ms. Royce is also Mr. Martinez's right hand woman in his new cover DivineImpact Corporation.
11. Peter Martinez has funnelled some of the proceeds from this Internet scam to fund the purchase of this million-dollar home.
12. Peter Martinez, is a career con man, the people who have bought into this "stay at Home Business" scam are just his latest victims.
If you carefully read the touts he posted under the name Isabelle you will see that it is clearly not the writing style of a woman. These posts were sent by Mr. Martinez to lull his suckers and to allow Mr. Martinez to defend his scams to fortify his outsized ego. Unfortunately even the clever Mr.Martinez could not really defend such an obvious scam. It's amazing how con men try to defend themselves to their victims. What really irks me is the "God Bless" interspersed in "Isabellas" letters what a phoney. "Pastor Peter" will recite chapter and verse while he fleeces his next victim or when confronted by his past victims.
The reason Mr. Martinez or "Pastor Peter" as he sometimes refers to himself, has been able to continue this Internet scam for as long as he has, is because the amounts, $97.00, that he conned you people out of is so small. Not enough for anyone to start even a small claims court action.
If I were a victim I would immediately contact the Minnesota Attorney General's Consumer fraud Division. Perhaps someone already has? Minnesota is a state that is very hard on consumer fraud. While I think 'Divine Intervention" may ultimately get Mr. Martinez certainly the Minnesota Attorney General intervening in his life will.
I hope this information will be helpful, not sure you will see your money back but perhaps you can help put Mr. Peter Martinez out of business and in jail where he belongs and save hundred if not thousands of other people from being scammed by this slippery "Christian Con Man" and the heart ache that goes along with it.
If you care to reply directly to my post I am looking forward to your reply Mr. Martinez or Pastor Peter. If you have the courage to face these facts.
New York, New York
CLICK here to see why Rip-off Report, as a matter of policy, deleted either a phone number, link or e-mail address from this Report.
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/15/2005 11:49 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Peter-Martinez-Julie-Parker-Katherine-Scott-Janet-Strong-Isabella/Burnsville-MN-Minnesota/Peter-Martinez-Julie-Parker-Katherine-Scott-Janet-Strong-Isabella-PETER-MARTINEZ-CAREE-164659. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.
Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report.
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:Search Tips
In order to assure the best results in your search:
- Keep the name short & simple, and try different variations of the name.
- Do not include ".com", "S", "Inc.", "Corp", or "LLC" at the end of the Company name.
- Use only the first/main part of a name to get best results.
- Only search one name at a time if Company has many AKA's.
Advertisers above have met our
strict standards for business conduct.