Complaint Review: Peter Palmer

• Updated: Sat, July 21, 2012

• Reported By: Harriet — Tamarac Florida United States of America
Peter Palmer
7522 Wiles Road, Suite 111 Coral Springs, Florida United States of America

Peter Palmer, Palmer Command Productions, LLC Real Estate Scam Coral Springs, Florida

Company information:
Palmer Command Production, LLC
4613 University Drive #330
Coral Springs, Florida
United States
Phone: 888-958-7227/ 954-803-7383
www.palmercommand.com

My daughter & I met Peter Palmer at a business seminar in 2009 during/after the financial crash; we were going through a very bad financial time with a RE investment. He was a speaker at this seminar; during the break, we asked for his advice about our RE problem. He immediately suggested & convinced us to attend his RE Tax Deed seminar indicating that he can help us with our problem. We attended his seminar (which was free) he never discussed anything about our problem. He spoke for 4 hours; then convinced us & hoodwinked us into investing $5000. He STATED we were buying a property in a depressed area (in Jacksonville, FL) for pennies on the dollar at the tax deed rate price. Which he would resell it & make a profit for us! Once I realized what he actually sold me, I called him & ask him for my initial investment of $5000 back without any profit, I simply wanted my $5000 returned.

After many, many phone calls, emails & promises that he would return our initial investment, he became nasty, rude & indignant & then he never returned any of my emails or calls. During this entire time, my daughter & I both became upset, angry, frustrated & simply just did not know where to turn for help with this THIEF & SCAM ARTIST WHO PRIES ON PEOPLES VULNERABILITIES!! IT"S NOW 2012 I'M STILL WAITING FOR HIM TO RETURN MY MONEY!!! BUYER BEWARE, WHAT I LEARNED WAS THE ONLY THING I PURCHASED WAS THE RIGHT TO ATTEND A TAX DEED SEMINAR, WHICH INCIDENTALLY WAS CANCELED DUE TO BAD WEATHER & NEVER RESCHEDULED! BEWARE OF THIS THIEF!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/21/2012 11:12 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Peter-Palmer/Coral-Springs-Florida-33065/Peter-Palmer-Palmer-Command-Productions-LLC-Real-Estate-Scam-Coral-Springs-Florida-915400. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Peter Palmer