Complaint Review: Peter Popoff

• Submitted: Thu, March 13, 2008
  • Updated: Thu, March 13, 2008

• Reported By:Riverdale Georgia
Peter Popoff
People United For Christ Inc. Upland, California U.S.A.

Peter Popoff - People United For Christ Inc. Peter Popoff Fraud Upland California

Peter Popoff has sent letters to my home for over a year giving me false hope on my sons skin condition. I have emptied out my savings to give to him even borrowed money to send him. He said that for every dollar sent him I would get back ten folds was his words and that the lord would give me a mighty blessing for doing so. He also said that I would be getting a wind fall of money coming in a few days what a crock of whoowy.

I am a christian woman and I have a few choice words for him but I rather not get to that. but this man needs to be punished for all the cruel and dishonest things he is doing to a whole lot of us. Lord knows I'm not the only one. Till this day he still sending mail. Now I rip them up and throw in trash. All I ever got from him was a bunch of trinkets for which he said were anointed by the all mighty god himself. " right..."

India
Riverdale, Georgia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/13/2008 09:17 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Peter-Popoff/Upland-California-91785/Peter-Popoff-People-United-For-Christ-Inc-Peter-Popoff-Fraud-Upland-California-317779. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Peter Popoff