Complaint Review: Peter Taylor .AB Company Ltd

ab_company_lmt@yahoo.com Nationwide United Kingdom
  • Phone: 702-4038341
  • Web:
  • Category: Liars

Peter Taylor ,AB Company Ltd UK REAL ESTATE BUYER FRAUD Somewhere In UK Nationwide

We have a commerical piece of property listed with well-known websites and Peter Taylor contacted us via email requesting photographs and additional information about the property. After sending him photographs and basic additional information, Peter Taylor called us at 5 am to discuss the purchase. He asked us to call him back, which we did at 447024038341. He asked for additional personal information regarding our bank accounts. I told him that I needed to speak with my husband about the "offer" he made on the property and would call him back.

After checking with the bank about opening an account to tranfer his money into, the bank suggested that they speak directly with Peter Taylor's bank manager and determine the exact information necessary to make a bank transfer. The bank also said they saw all kinds of Red Flags. While we were at the bank, Peter Taylor called five times and left several emails, requesting banking information, social security numbers, birthdates, and other personal information (not necessary to make a real estate transaction). He also did not want to go through escrow nor did he want the title company involved. He said he wanted to send (by wire) $850,000 to my "Equity Line of Credit" account and we were to take out our $600,000 for the property and then pay the balance to his furniture company to buy the necessary furniture to put into the business he was buying from us. He stated that this was the only way he could get that much money out of the country to buy our property.

After, returning from the bank and noticing that there were five calls and several emails from Peter Taylor, I emailed him back and told him that I needed his bank managers name and number so my manager could contact him direct. And that he needed to provide me with the same information he had requested from me. I sent him two different emails and I have not heard from him since.

san joaquin valley, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/10/2009 02:21 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Peter-Taylor-AB-Company-Ltd/nationwide/Peter-Taylor-AB-Company-Ltd-UK-REAL-ESTATE-BUYER-FRAUD-Somewhere-In-UK-Nationwide-422543. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Peter Taylor .AB Company Ltd