Complaint Review: Peter Wolfing

• Updated: Fri, April 27, 2012

• Reported By: Jim — Hempstead Texas United States of America
Peter Wolfing
301 East 79th Street 19H Internet United States of America

Peter Wolfing Multiplex Systems Inc. Does not pay the comitions that are due Internet

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Crashed system and commissions due

*General Comment: HI

*Author of original report: Still Does not pay the comitions that are due.

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: We had paid commissions out...

I have several programs from Peter Wolfing and with all of my hard work getting sine ups he will not pay me my comitions evan after more than 9 months. he sead his computers are mest up. but the programs are still working and after 9 months if thay were down how could you run a company that long with tham down? so if you are a network marketer stay away from Peter Wolfing (Multiplex Systems Inc.)

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/09/2010 10:06 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Peter-Wolfing/internet/Peter-Wolfing-Multiplex-Systems-Inc-Does-not-pay-the-comitions-that-are-due-Internet-649310. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Peter Wolfing

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Crashed system and commissions due

AUTHOR: peterwolfing - ()

James,

In reply to your report, the site concerened  www.free-leads.netwas a purchased script to run 10K-20K members.  The system was not designed to get to 75000 members which it did and thus it crashed the back office.

We were no longer able to even get back into the affiliate system to even calculate or pay commissions.  We have sicne taken off any affiliate information off that site.

We did the best we could under the circumstances.

This is the only instance we have ever had regarding this in over 14+ years online.  We have many sites totalling over 500,000 happy members.

I deeply regret your issue.  If you will contact me via email, we can try to work it out. The old email you have has not been live for years thus it may be why you have not gotten a reply from me.  Rather than posting my email here, I am sure you can contact me as I make no effort to hide from any issues.

#2 General Comment

HI

AUTHOR: Outrageous - (United States of America)

Thanks for the heads up

Still Does not pay the comitions that are due.

AUTHOR: Jim - (United States of America)

So he seed he did not know about it see below the exact Emails sent by Peter Wolfing.

From: Peter Wolfing [mailto:ykia@nyc.rr.com]
Sent: Friday, May 07, 2010 6:12 PM
To: 'James Black'
Subject: RE: My status

James,

The servers on those sites have been having problems with me getting the admin info I need to do the commissions.  It is there but I have to somehow get to it so I can download it to use ot to pay out. I am working on it.

Notice the date: 05/07/2010

My Email to Peter

From: James Black [mailto:jbcc@peoplepc.com]
Sent: Monday, May 24, 2010 10:51 AM
To: 'Peter Wolfing'
Subject: RE: My status

It has been over a 7 weeks and I still dont have my money nor have I been upgraded to gold, that is 3500 leads I dont have. I cant continue to advertise the site until this is remedied. Can you tell me when this will be repaired or is this a means to an end of the program.

Please advise.

James Black

Email from me:

From: James Black [mailto:jbcc@peoplepc.com]
Sent: Tuesday, June 22, 2010 7:36 PM
To: 'Peter Wolfing'
Subject: when do we get paid?

It has been almost 3 months and still have not been paid. Just tell me can I expect to get my money or not just tell me so I can move on.

Peters response to me:

From: Peter Wolfing [mailto:ykia@nyc.rr.com]
Sent: Tuesday, June 22, 2010 7:36 PM
To: 'James Black'
Subject: RE: when do we get paid?

James,

The problem I am having is that we have so many members that the server is overloaded and I am having trouble
getting the commission report. I am working on it but it is very frustrating on my end and I am sure for you too.

Notice the date: 06/22/2010

It has now been 22 months and I still do not have any money not a dime...
So it is easy to tell witch is not telling the truth.
Thanks JB

#4 REBUTTAL Owner of company

We had paid commissions out...

AUTHOR: multiplexsystems - (United States of America)

This is the first I have even heard of this report.  It's been 18 months since it was posted but was brought up to me by a customer so I'd like to at least reply.

Having been online 21 years and our company coming up on 14 years old, it is certainly possible that someone is unhappy.  We strive to do the right thing for everyone and our systems have helped hundreds of thousands of people around the world earn money.  We have a BBB rating of A+ as well.

The writer of this report also seemed to be in a rush due to the multiple typing errors.

No one else has filed a report regarding our company so after 14 years I'd say we have an outstanding track record.