Complaint Review: Peter's Auto Works

• Updated: Fri, January 18, 2013

• Reported By: Anonymous — Tigard Oregon United States of America
Peter's Auto Works
15787 S.W. 72nd Ave Tigard, Oregon United States of America

Peter's Auto Works Faulty Repair Job, Refusal to Warranty or Refund Tigard, Oregon

*Author of original report: Peter's Resolved the Situation

Initially Peter's seemed great. They worked quickly to identify and repair my vehicle.

However, after only 3 days, their repair job failed. After speaking with a person there, I was told that my vehicle's repairs were not warrantyable even though when I picked up my vehicle they never mentioned anything about potential failure, nor did they mention any additional issues outstanding with my vehicle. Because of their failure to properly repair, further damage was caused requiring a significant amount of repair labor, which they will not do.

I was not allowed to speak with the owner who was the one who worked on my vehicle.

At this time I now have to tow my vehicle back to my house, inoperable, and find another mechanic who is capable of repairing my vehicle.

Be cautious when doing business with them.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/20/2012 12:33 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Peters-Auto-Works/Tigard-Oregon-97224/Peters-Auto-Works-Faulty-Repair-Job-Refusal-to-Warranty-or-Refund-Tigard-Oregon-971884. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Peter's Auto Works

Peter's Resolved the Situation

AUTHOR: Anonymous - (United States of America)

After the owner returned from vacation, he contacted me directly. He apologized for my inconveniences and we were able to agree on fair compensation.

Because the owner went out of his way to make me happy, even though he didn't have to, I will return to Peter's from now on.

Thank you!