Complaint Review: Petes Auto

• Updated: Sat, April 06, 2013

• Reported By: Justin — Las Vegas Nevada
Petes Auto
190 Humahuaca St Pahrump, Nevada United States of America

Petes Auto After working on my sandrail which they did not put back together and did not even give back my new spark plugs. It was 150 for a tune and dyno. I was told motor was bad. Lady told me after I was told Pahrump, Nevada

I was advised 150 for a tune and a dyno for my sandrail. I dropped it off and 4 days later I am told the motor is bad even after I had it running before I took it there. I advised them I will not be paying them to put in a new motor or do a bandaid fix for 600. They closed for the weekend and then Mon, Tues, and Weds I called letting them know I cant make it to pick it up due to work and them being 50 miles away. Weds I get a call from the rude lady behind the desk telling me to pick up the car cause its $15 a day.

I advised her I was never told about that. She then proceeded to yell at me and stating, "let me to you something you have been told".  I was never told.  I get there to get my car after I was told the week before that the bill was 87.  I load the car and go to pay the bill when the lady told me it was 200.  I asked why, she advised me it was because of your attitude.  I spoke to the owner Pete whom is the husband of this b***h and advised him of what was going on.  I still had to pay 150 for nothing.

My car was not even put back the way I gave it to them and after getting home to put everything back together I noticed my spark plugs which were new wa snot even in the car and they did not give them back.  So be warned taking your car to this place and after speaking to the people that live in this town, more then half that i spoke to have been f*cked by Pete's Auto.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/06/2013 02:53 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Petes-Auto/Pahrump-Nevada-89048/Petes-Auto-After-working-on-my-sandrail-which-they-did-not-put-back-together-and-did-not-1041268. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Petes Auto