Complaint Review: Pete's Used Appliances

• Updated: Mon, April 15, 2013

• Reported By: Sweetpea — Los Angeles California
Pete's Used Appliances
6118 Santa Monica Blvd. Los Angeles, California United States of America

Pete's Used Appliances Rip-off, Scam, Cheat, Takes your money and sells you non-working appliances! Avoid at all costs! Los Angeles, California

WORST PLACE EVER!!! DO NOT DEAL WITH THESE PEOPLE! THEY WILL RIP YOU OFF!!! I cannot believe how I was treated and how they sold me a bunk fridge! I had to wait 3 days before they brought my old one back and then they wouldnt even give me my money back for the bad one they sold me!!!!! I am shocked that businesses like this exist. I have seen some things in my time but I have never been treated so unfairly in my entire life.

The whole incident was horrifying and I wouldn't wish it upon my worst enemy. The hundreds of dollars of spoiled food, the clean up, the smell, the ice bags, the headache of not knowing, the screaming I got from the lady who works the front desk, the harsh reality that they don't refund, even when it is their own fault. If I can save one person from going through this, then it was worth it. SHAME ON THEM.

I will not stand idly by and let this happen to someone else if I can do something about it! I looked that lady in the eyes and asked her if this exact scenerio would happen and she lied to my face and said they don't "DO THAT. [continued below]....
....." The SAME DAY, I was delivered a bad fridge and they took mine to resell it and kept my money. Karma is going to get them, I have all faith in that!!!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/15/2013 03:35 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Petes-Used-Appliances/Los-Angeles-California-90038/Petes-Used-Appliances-Rip-off-Scam-Cheat-Takes-your-money-and-sells-you-non-working-a-1043482. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Pete's Used Appliances