Complaint Review: Petite Puppy

• Updated: Sun, December 30, 2012

• Reported By: DominicanaDC — Upper Marlboro Maryland United States of America
Petite Puppy
8002 17th Ave Brooklyn, New York United States of America

Petite Puppy Puppy Petite Boutique Sold me a sick dog as well. Brooklyn New York

I hate to even file this but it has been over a year and nothing has yet to be done about a Maltese Puppy that I brought from this place as well. I bought the dog from Puppy Petite and followed the instructions given only to find out from the vet I had to pay that I should not have given the dog the so called vitamins that it came with. It was really sad and hurtful. I bought this dog as a companion and grew attached for me to come home and it was just dead in it's crate. I called a few times to try and find out what could be done about this from puppy petite to only be lied to. They said someone would contact me and they never did. By the way I am located in DC, hundreds of miles away. I drove miles away to try and get what I thought was a deal on a great addition to my family. I should have known better when I got there and they told me the one I wanted was already sold. The pictures I was sent I still have in a email and it certainly wasn't the one I drove all the way to NY for. However, they gave me a cheaper price just to take home the one I received for it to die. Please be careful when purchasing from this place. I wish I would have read some of these reviews before I decided to.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/30/2012 02:54 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Petite-Puppy/Brooklyn-New-York-11214/Petite-Puppy-Puppy-Petite-Boutique-Sold-me-a-sick-dog-as-well-Brooklyn-New-York-989024. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Petite Puppy