Complaint Review: Petland Lewis Center

• Updated: Mon, January 30, 2012

• Reported By: mevins33 — columbus Ohio United States of America
Petland Lewis Center
86 meadow park avenue lewis center, Ohio United States of America

Petland Lewis Center Rude manager, puppy mill, does not care about the Dog's health! lewis center, Ohio

Marlena at the Lewis Center Petland is awful. I am filing a complaint with the Attorney General, the Humane Society, and the Better Business Bureau, as well as Six on Your Side. A simply Google search of "Petland Lewis Center' turns up an entire host of searches that opens the public eye as to the horror of what is going on at this store. This manager is extremely unprofessional, and almost killed our puppy by allowing him to sit in a crate there before our purchase with kennel cough so bad that the vet thought that he would die.

He now has chronic kennel cough he is susceptible to, he's had 3 bouts with it and my wife and I must pay out of pocket because of the policy that 'after 15 days all costs go to the buyer'. We shall see. More than anything I want to take action because of the rude nature of Marlena the manager and the way she talked to us has left an awful taste in my mouth. Mike Dewine is meeting with me soon. Please everyone research the Lewis Center petland and see what I am talking about. Not all Petlands are created equal, this one has had 11 violations I have learned while the one in Hilliard for instance has had zero and noted that the Lewis Center petland was notoriously really ran in a shady manner.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/30/2012 02:21 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Petland-Lewis-Center/lewis-center-Ohio-43240/Petland-Lewis-Center-Rude-manager-puppy-mill-does-not-care-about-the-Dogs-health-lewi-831286. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Petland Lewis Center