Complaint Review: Petland Owned By Hunte Corporation

• Submitted: Sun, January 25, 2009
  • Updated: Mon, January 16, 2012

• Reported By:carl junction Missouri
Petland Owned By Hunte Corporation
121 N Roy Hill Blvd Goodman, Missouri U.S.A.

Petland Owned By Hunte Corporation Hunte Corporation buys puppies from puppy mills claims to be Christian business. Goodman Missouri

*UPDATE Employee: Not true

*Consumer Comment: Ignorant

*Consumer Comment: I agree

*Consumer Comment: Some of the VERY WORST CROOKS AND DISHONEST BUSINESS PEOPLE I KNOW CLAIMED TO BE CHRISTIAN

*Consumer Comment: Petland is a franchise

The Hunte Corporation in Goodman Missouri owns all Petland stores nationwide. Owner claims Christian values shape business. This vile owner buys puppies from puppymills and pays his employees pitiful wages. Filthy conditions exist in the puppymills where puppies are purchased and many are disease riddled. No worries, this vermin is still making a fortune while he treats his employees like slaves. Very shady, revolting, poor excuse for a human being. Don't put a penny in his pocket. DONT BUY FROM PETLAND>>>

Davep
carl junction, Missouri

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/25/2009 03:48 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Petland-Owned-By-Hunte-Corporation/Goodman-Missouri-64843/Petland-Owned-By-Hunte-Corporation-Hunte-Corporation-buys-puppies-from-puppy-mills-claims-416047. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Petland Owned By Hunte Corporation

Not true

AUTHOR: steph - (United States of America)

I am sorry I know this post is old but I had to comment your statement is not true ALL Petlands are not owned by Hunte I know this for a fact. I also know that I do not buy from Hunte not that I think they are puppymill puppies I just choose not to. I just think it would be wise to get your facts straight before you post things. Just because one Petland may have treated you badly does not mean they are all the same. Thank-you for your time

Ignorant

AUTHOR: Think B4 You Speak - (U.S.A.)

It is ignorant of you to make a statement like: hunte owns all petland stores. Hunte and Petland are indeed in bed together, but neither company owns the other. Petland makes all of the stores buy Hunte's puppies for the first few months they are open; even though every franchise complains because of the massive amount of sickness that accompany Hunte Pups.

I agree

AUTHOR: Devilsadvocate4education*just My Opinions* - (U.S.A.)

I agree with you Joe, I don't trust people who front with their religion anymore. Also, here's something really sad. Did you know that in my experience, alot of pet stores won't even buy puppies from Hunte? *just my opinions*

AUTHOR: Joe - (U.S.A.)

JUST BECAUSE SOMEONE CLAIMS TO BE CHRISTIAN DOES NOT MAKE THEM A GOOD, HONEST AND HONORABLE PERSON OR EVEN A REAL CHRISTIAN FOR THAT MATTER.

I HAVE KNOWN SOME PEOPLE WHO CLAIMED TO BE CHRISTIANS AND CHRISTIAN CLERGYMEN WHO RIPPED PEOPLE OFF UNMERCIFULLY --- AND THE CROOKED TELEVANGELISTS COME TO MIND. THEY ARE NOT AS POPULAR AS THEY WERE IN THE 1980S AFTER PEOPLE FOUND OUT WHAT THEY WERE REALLY ALL ABOUT.

IN THEIR OWN BOOK, THE CHRISTIANS ARE CAUTIONED THAT "BY THEIR ACTS ( OR FRUITS, THE RESULTS OF THEIR ACTS) SHALL YOU KNOW THEM AND NO CHRISTIAN COULD CONDONE THE TORTURE AND MISERY OF A PUPPY MILL--- AT LEAST IF I UNDERSTAND CHRISTIANS RIGHT.

MAKE SURE YOU AREN'T FOOLED WHEN SOMEBODY CALLS THEMSELVES A CHRISTIAQN AND USES IT TO COVER UP SOCIALLY AND HUMANELY UNACCEPTABLE BEHAVIOR.

Petland is a franchise

AUTHOR: Devilsadvocate4education*just My Opinions* - (U.S.A.)

Your cause is admirable, but do try to educate people as opposed to just throwing things out there please. It doesn't represent your cause particularly well. *just my opinions*