efficient

Complaint Review: Petland Technology Ltd.

• Submitted: Wed, July 09, 2008
  • Updated: Wed, July 09, 2008

• Reported By:Lino Lakes Minnesota
Petland Technology Ltd.
Tower Business Pk, Kelvedon RD, Tiptree Colchester, Other United Kingdom

Leonard Raymond; Erika Walker, Joseph Martin, Nikolaus Maack, Administrative Assistants for full time opportunities; Home Pet Land HQ are hiring! Colchester Other

Petland Technologies $35.00 per hour is a Scam!!! Beware!! Minneapolis Craigslist Internet

A few weeks ago I was approached by this company after submitting my resume through craigslist. The ad proposed pay as $35.00, plus signing bonus, computer, etc. Too good to be true??? I searched everything, I so thought, but not deep enough until they started to scam me out of money in my bank account for which I notified them immediately that is was a fraud.

Luckily I caught it before it cost me thousands of dollars. They do bring you in and after three weeks I had not been trained. Money orders were coming to me from all over the state of Minnesota and I had to question why. No one ever contacted me at home and the bank was good enough to question it when I tried to deposit it. That is a clear indication they know something is up. I did not give out any personal information, thank goodness, but beware you should not either!!!

Make sure you report it as a spam and get it out of your system as fast as you can!!! Many of us are looking for the good job with good money, security for our families. Take it from me, this one is not so secure in my book.

Babs
Lino Lakes, Minnesota

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/09/2008 03:41 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Petland-Technology-Ltd/Colchester-Other-Essex-C05-0LX/Leonard-Raymond-Erika-Walker-Joseph-Martin-Nikolaus-Maack-Administrative-Assistants-fo-349349. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Petland Technology Ltd.