Complaint Review: Petra Schubert Dallas

• Updated: Sun, March 10, 2013

• Reported By: Alex R — Dallas Texas Canada
Petra Schubert Dallas
6128 Sherry Ln Dallas, Texas United States of America

Petra Schubert Dallas Orthodontist Dentist Dallas Texas Petra Yarno Mercury tatto! Painful! Not what it seems! Dallas, Texas

*UPDATE Employee ..inside information: Miss Schubert is a great lady

I went to a health expo at the Dallas Convention Center a couple of years ago and met Dr. Petra Yarno Schubert here.  I was so impressed with her knowledge so I decided to go to her to have all my amalgams taken out since I am on a holistic cancer protocol and needed to have any amalgams in my mouth taken out before doing the Gerson Therapy.  I was excited to finally get my amalgams out and have white composites put in.  Dr. Schubert's office is well-equipped with all the required standards for removing amalgams properly without inhaling the toxic mercury.

On my first visit, she hurt my teeth so bad and my last tooth was in so much pain that I ended up having a root canal (with another dentist).  The rest of my teeth where the amalgams were removed were okay but my bite was very off because I couldn't close my mouth fully. On top of it, during the procedure she gave me a mercury tattoo on my bottom lip!  She turned to her assistant and asked her "how did that get there?" She didn't do anything to remove it. [continued below]....
.....

In fact, she blamed me for "moving too much."  Let me remind you that I am on an intense cancer protocol and mercury is very toxic.  After my procedure, I was hoping that the pain on my last molar would subside since she told me that it was normal to feel pain for a few days.  After a week, the pain got worse.  After 2 weeks it was so unbearable that I begged her to see what was causing the pain in my last tooth.  I called her very early on a Friday so I can try to see her that day but she got mad that I "bothered'' her at such an early hour.

I went back the second time (on a Monday) and my bite was still not fixed.  My last tooth was so unbearable that I just decided to go to another dentist to have a root canal.  I couldn't wait one more day.  I will AVOID this dentist at all cost.  Her knowledge is superb but she is a terrible dentist with terrible manners!  I would never recommend her for anything even if her service was free.  I still have the mercury tattoo on my lip.  Beware, she attends all kinds of health expo and even speaks at conventions.  Like I said she's got an impressive knowledge in holistic dentistry but her hands on are downright terrible!  You will be sorry...I was...very, very, sorry!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/10/2013 08:53 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Petra-Schubert-Dallas/Dallas-Texas-75225/Petra-Schubert-Dallas-Orthodontist-Dentist-Dallas-Texas-Petra-Yarno-Mercury-tatto-Painfu-1026691. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Petra Schubert Dallas

#1 UPDATE Employee ..inside information

Miss Schubert is a great lady

AUTHOR: Retired Lawyer - ()

I really want to defend her as she is a great lady, but the truth is she is not the greatest of dentists.