Complaint Review: Petro- Deblois

• Submitted: Thu, March 25, 2004
  • Updated: Thu, March 25, 2004

• Reported By:Cumberland Rhode Island
Petro- Deblois
182 River St Woonsocket, Rhode Island U.S.A.
  • Phone: 800-6454328
  • Web:
  • Category: Customer

Petro - Deblois Budget ripoff when contracted oil went up from $1.19 gal to $1.99 Gal without any renegotiation of contract or call Woonsocket

I contracted with Petro to deliver oil at $1.19 gallon. the contract ended and Petro stated to deliver and bill at $1.99 a gallon without any notice or contract renegotiation in Jan. I had budgeted since Aug. at $114.00 a month, so I was ahead by $398.00 and after delivering 271 gallons I owed them $166.00. I should have been $75.51 ahead. Some adjustments were made but I still feel cheated.

Also I was told that a schedulede delivery would be made March 23,2004, and none came. I called and they said May. Now I'm still on a budget, but fear sending any money because I'll get ripped again.

Michele
Cumberland, Rhode Island

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/25/2004 03:17 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Petro-Deblois/Woonsocket-Rhode-Island-02895/Petro-Deblois-Budget-ripoff-when-contracted-oil-went-up-from-119-gal-to-199-Gal-with-85385. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Petro- Deblois