Complaint Review: Petro Heating & Air Conditioning Services

• Updated: Thu, November 01, 2012

• Reported By: Angela — Brooklyn New York United States of America
Petro Heating & Air Conditioning Services
295A Pulaski Street Internet United States of America

Petro Heating & Air Conditioning Services Petro Oil Fraudulent Practices & Customer Abuse, Internet

*Author of original report: Problem Resolved

*UPDATE Employee: We're here to service our customers.

I have been a 26 year loyal customer of Petro Oil. This company is all about money not their customers. I was duped into paying over $250 for a new vent alarm last winter and a couple months after having this installed I was told that wasn't good enough now I need to pay $750 to replace the entire pipe. I am handicapped and on disability and do not have the money to throw around for unnecessary repairs, I barely have the money to pay for my regular oil deliveries.

I told Michael Natoli I didn't have the money to pay for this new problem that could be solved without me paying $750 and he flatly and rudely refused. I was told today that if I do not fix this vent pipe my account would be dropped. When I said I did not have the money to pay I was told by Mr. Natoli my account would be closed today (11/1/2012) with me having no heat or hot water after a major natural disaster. I am disheartened with the way i was treated by this company I have been with for 26 years. All they care about is money not the customer.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/01/2012 10:00 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Petro-Heating-Air-Conditioning-Services/internet/Petro-Heating-Air-Conditioning-Services-Petro-Oil-Fraudulent-Practices-Customer-Abuse-963162. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Petro Heating & Air Conditioning Services

Problem Resolved

AUTHOR: aangie1229 - (United States of America)

I would like to thank Branch Manager, Kenneth Becht. He responded promptly and efficiently to my situation and resolved it in a timely manner.

We're here to service our customers.

AUTHOR: Petro - (United States of America)

Hello!  We are sorry that you are dissatisfied as we are committed to delivering the best possible experience to every customer. We hope that our recent conversations with you regarding checking your vent pipe and payment plans helped resolve your concerns. If you have further concerns, we urge you to please contact your local Branch Manager, Kenneth Becht at 718-333-8803 to further discuss.  Thank you for giving us the opportunity to serve you better!