Complaint Review: Petro's Lube

• Submitted: Sat, December 02, 2006
  • Updated: Sat, December 02, 2006

• Reported By:Brownsville Texas
Petro's Lube
petro.com El Paso, Texas U.S.A.

Petro's Lube Pm Service Warranty Is A RipOff El Paso Texas

I did my PM at a petro's center in knoxville, tn. They forgot to put my transmision plug after they checked the oil level, I ran all the way to oklahoma. When i stopped to get fuel. I noticed a big oil puddle on the ground. I called the petro people and they send me a guy to the plaza. He fill it out and put a plug. They told me to take it to the Freighliner in Oklahoma, and they were going to paid for any repair on it. Next day when they were going to check my transmision, the manager at the freigthliner told me to sign documents for repair on the truck. I told him that petros were going to paid and he told me no. I called petro and they told me yes. But still the manager at the store say no. I lost my shipment. I lost money by staying their. And petro never send me any money for lost time, or for the bad transmision. They have a lady called Anita, she is their to rip you off. They never settled the case, they just not did care at all. Beware of petro pm warranty is a false statement.

Rodolfo
Brownsville, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/02/2006 02:10 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Petros-Lube/El-Paso-Texas/Petros-Lube-Pm-Service-Warranty-Is-A-RipOff-El-Paso-Texas-223442. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Petro's Lube