Complaint Review: Pets best insurance

• Updated: Sun, February 03, 2013

• Reported By: Brittany D. — Canyon country California USA
Pets best insurance
2323 S. Vista Ave. Ste. 100 Boise, ID 83705 Internet United States of America

Pets best insurance Would make us fax info 3 times plus a day would tell us they received it. Then all of a sudden someday said they never got it. Internet

We purchased expensive insurance for our pets. A part of our program we selected also covered vet visits, shots, and any other accidents or sickness for our pets. We took our two dogs who are in perfect health for a check up and to get shots. This insurance company requested our dogs old vets records which we faxed to them immidiatly. They told us they received it. Then when I followed up they said they had no record of us sending it. So we faxed again revived a confirmation from pets best. I called again and they said they had no record again. We did this about 20 times. Even our old vet was so frustrated by us continually calling and asking for same info. we were paying pets best over 200$ a month for both of these dogs all we wanted was a claim on vet visit and a couple shots. This back and fourth with pest best went on for four months. The last time they said they received our previous vets info on both dogs. They stopped takings our calls. I asked to speak to owner and sent me voicemail. I sent him several voicemails. And he would not return our calls. I was shocked. After researching several review I saw similar story's. These people are a complete fraud and are stealing people's hard earned money. The fact that they kept saying I have all the info needed from you then all of a sudden disappeared each time. Is just proving these people are just taking peoples money and will do anything and make any excuse not to pay. They are thieves.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/03/2013 06:28 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Pets-best-insurance/internet/Pets-best-insurance-Would-make-us-fax-info-3-times-plus-a-day-would-tell-us-they-received-1008120. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Pets best insurance