Complaint Review: PetsProductsXpress.com

PetsProductsXpress.com
Internet USA

PetsProductsXpress.com Pets Products Xxpress is a Scam Internet

*UPDATE Employee: Sales Manager

From Pets Products Xpress, I ordered 3 boxes of Advantage II products for my pets.  On their site, they showed pictures of the exact boxes that I had bought at PetSmart, so I knew it was the same product.  When the boxes came in, they were not the boxes that I ordered. I asked for "under 10 pounds" dog medication.  I received "cat, dog and pet rabbits" less than 4 kg.  I'm not sure what 4 kg is in pounds. I was very disappointed.  Then, I researched and found that many other people had also been scammed. I didn't think to research before I ordered. I'm scared to use this stuff, and from what I've read, I'll never get my money back.  This must be illegal.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/02/2013 11:35 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/PetsProductsXpresscom/internet/PetsProductsXpresscom-Pets-Products-Xxpress-is-a-Scam-Internet-1063857. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on PetsProductsXpress.com

Sales Manager

AUTHOR: PetsProductsXpress - ()

Aside from placing an order we have not received any communication from this customer. Customer did not order Advantage II as this product has never appeared on our site as this product is not available in the UK where we ship from.

Bayer, a German company manufactures it's Advantage products for worldwide distribution, the dose amount and formula are the same for pets whether they reside in the USA or in any other country.

Outside the USA weight measurements are in kg (kilos) one kilo =2.2lbs.  The Advantage small dog product has a dose size .4ml for both the USA packaged product and the UK packaged product. Long time Advantage users especially those with cats know that the Advantge formula is the same for both cats and dogs, only dose sizes vary depending on the weight of the pet.

We have been shipping pet supplies to USA customer for 12 years, it's not illegal for USA customer to purchase Advantage from the UK. No one has been scammed by our company and the Customer can return the products for a full refund.