Complaint Review: Petsmart Matthews, NC

• Updated: Tue, July 17, 2012

• Reported By: Cindie — Matthews North Carolina United States of America
Petsmart Matthews, NC
1815 Windsor Square Drive Internet United States of America

Petsmart Matthews, NC Aqueron Aquarium products are defective & store will not give credit or return Internet

Very Disappointed with Windsor Square - Matthews, NC Pets Mart.

I have been a customer for over 20 yrs at this store buying all of my cat & fish supplies, as well as seeing Banfield Vet for all 4 of my cats.  Tonight I attemted to return an Aqueon brand aquarium hood & light that I purchased on 2/23/12 for $44.99.  The light does not work - we tried a new bulb & that is not the problem. The light is defective - I do have my receipt & wanted to exchange it but the new Manager on duty tonight would not work with me at all, She told me I had to contact the Manufacturer, which means my fish will live in the dark for weeks.   Obviously, aquarium products do wear out before the warranty & I have returned items in the past with no hassle, which is why I continue to shop there.  They have lost a customer for life over $45.  I can take my $$ to another pet store or Wal Mart.  Shame on you for hiring incompetent employees with no customer service skills.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/17/2012 06:54 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Petsmart-Matthews-NC/internet/Petsmart-Matthews-NC-Aqueron-Aquarium-products-are-defective-store-will-not-give-credi-913563. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Petsmart Matthews, NC