Complaint Review: Petsmart

• Submitted: Mon, June 13, 2005
  • Updated: Mon, June 13, 2005

• Reported By:Ft Washington Maryland
Petsmart
6005 Oxon Hill Road. Oxon Hill, Maryland U.S.A.

Petsmart ripoff Oxon Hill Maryland

Petsmart at 6005 Oxon Hill Road, Oxon Hill, MD 20745

I went into the store to return a bag of cat food and some cat toys. I didnt have my receipt so they had to give me a refund of the price it was at the time i returned it. So the refund was a little under $10.00, they told me that I had to do a store credit because anything under $10.00 can only be a store credit. The manager was even nasty. I will never go into that store again. There have been times that i returned something and it was under $10.00 and I got my money back.

That location sucks!!!

Secret
Ft Washington, Maryland

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/13/2005 11:04 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Petsmart/Oxon-Hill-Maryland-2745/Petsmart-ripoff-Oxon-Hill-Maryland-145982. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Petsmart