midnight

• Submitted: Wed, March 26, 2008
  • Updated: Mon, October 17, 2011

• Reported By:hewitt Texas
Petsmart
4600 Franklin Ave Waco, Texas U.S.A.

Petsmart The RIP OFF of there Grooming Salon Waco Texas

*UPDATE Employee: Um...

*Consumer Comment: Corporate

*UPDATE Employee: dont hold your breath

On Sat March 22 2008, I took my 2 lb Male Tea Cup Yorkie there to be groomed for Easter, To be honest he was a little matted on his head thanks to my 3 yr old trying to put pony tails in (but not bad at all).

I asked them to give him a bath and clip him in a standard yorkie cut he is a puppy and I want to show him off. No problem they said any thing else ie nails,teeth ect. I responded no thank you I can do that all myself.

I return at 7pm sharp to pick up my baby and was told please go to front and tell them ur dogs name and pay our pc in th egrooming salon in down, and please return with ur recipt. Well I do as told and the girl says ur total is $76.00 I said sweetie are u sure u put in the right dogs name, yes ma'am she says.

I then ask to see why it was $76.00 well They painted HIS nails pink filed hi nails, brushed his teeth and charged my $30.00 for the single mat on his head. I at this piont still have not seen my dog yet, I ask for the manager and was told he is gone the asst is here tho,but he cant help you the Manger has too, but if you want ur dog you gotta pay the $76.00 or you can leave him here until tommorow but we will charge you $24.00 to board him over night. So like any good momma I pay the dang money walk to the salon recipt in hand and ask for my baby O MY GOD is alll I can say the has a snoz cut on this face a fuzz ball on top of his head and not one single hair on his body is clipped even.

Still very angry and only getting madder I ask for his coller so I can leave before I get loud. They say he didnt have a collar on I return with yes he did you even looked to make cure his rabie tag # matched the paper I brought. No ma'am he didnt have a colllar or if you did leave one I m sorry we seem to have lost it, I respond with that was a $20.00 collar plus his name tag and rabis tag and his micro chip number tag.

All I got was sorry well keep looking and let you know. As of today 3/26/2008 not a word. I tried to handle this issue with the store manager he was no help at all I called corp 5 times and have yet to hear a responce,

Tasha kaye
hewitt, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/26/2008 03:31 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Petsmart/Waco-Texas-76710/Petsmart-The-RIP-OFF-of-there-Grooming-Salon-Waco-Texas-321175. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Petsmart

Um...

AUTHOR: TK - (USA)

Excuse me but what is a "snoz cut"?  And what is the rest of this stuff supposed to mean.  I barely understood anything you just said in your statement....

Corporate

AUTHOR: Nari - (U.S.A.)

I actually would write to corporate because it's worth a shot if you can get your money back. They wrote me back, even though it was a pretty generic response. They WAY overcharged you! The most I have ever paid was $48.00, for a full service with shed ending treatment, pretty much the whole shabang, and I have a dog about the same size as yours. I would have been furious especially if they painted my boy dogs nails pink! Putting a bow on a boy dog in a masculine color is alright in most cases especially with a long coat breed who may need it to keep their hair out of their eyes like a Yorkie or a Maltie, but definitely not painting their nails pink. Good luck to you in getting a refund it certainly sounds like you deserve one for having been overcharged for bad service!

dont hold your breath

AUTHOR: Anonymous - (U.S.A.)

i can tell you right now corp probably wont call you back they dont even call employees back when we have complaints