Complaint Review: Petsofoz

• Submitted: Sun, July 14, 2013
  • Updated: Sun, July 14, 2013

• Reported By: Sharon Lyons — Port st Lucie Florida
Petsofoz.com Sand gate , Queensland Australia

Petsofoz One month later,Item not received but their $ was. Sand gate queensland Australia

I placed an order on June 14th, via PayPal, For dog flea medication. my $40 payment was cleared immediately. I have yet to receive my shipment. Today is July 14. The business is in Australia online and I ordered from US. They told me it would take 3-15 business days to receive. I have emailed them several times in the past 2 weeks to find out where my items are. Theycontinue  to say one or two days, still nothing. They're making one excuse after another and are refusing  to give me any shipping information. Now I was just looking to get a refund through PayPal and its not showing any transaction through this company, yet they cashed my payment on June 14! Now they aren't responding at all.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/14/2013 05:52 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Petsofoz/Sand-gate-Queensland/Petsofoz-One-month-laterItem-not-received-but-their-was-Sand-gate-queensland-Australi-1066973. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Petsofoz