Complaint Review: Petsofoz.com

• Updated: Sun, April 07, 2013

• Reported By: James — Ridgeville South Carolina
Petsofoz.com
121b Brighton Rd Sandgate, Queensland, 4017 Internet United States of America

Petsofoz.com Petsofoz.com takes your money through Paypal and fails to send out the order Internet

*Consumer Comment: purchased from this company too

*Consumer Comment: I had no problems with this company

*Author of original report: Still no product for me or a response after 4 months

*Consumer Comment: They also took my money, with no product received

*Consumer Comment: It worked for me...

I ordered $198.00 worth of product for my dog on Jan 28th 2013 from www.petsofoz.com. My Pay Pal account was promptly debited. I notched after a couple of weeks time my order failed to arrive. The company has  no phone number listed you can call. I sent the company an email saying I have not received my product. They wrote back saying it was being shipped from Australia. I waited another ten days and wrote back. I did not hear anything after that point. I have since written several times and have not received a response. I even went to Facebook and "Liked" Petsofoz.com. I posted a message on their Facebook wall to get in touch with me concerning my order. Again no response. Pay Pal should block these frauds. These folks are sorry using pet owners as "Marks" for their scam website.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/07/2013 09:00 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Petsofozcom/internet/Petsofozcom-Petsofozcom-takes-your-money-through-Paypal-and-fails-to-send-out-the-order-1041401. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Petsofoz.com

purchased from this company too

AUTHOR: farilady - (USA)

I have purchased over 150.00 of product from this company several times and have always received what I ordered.  Nothing but good experiences.

I had no problems with this company

AUTHOR: moxie - ()

I ordered a heart worm medication that is hard to find here in the States and I had no problems either with ordering or with it being delivered on time. I was nervous because I saw the Rip Off Report listed here, but I took a chance and everything went fine.

Still no product for me or a response after 4 months

AUTHOR: James - ()

I think it's a mircle they actually sent you someting. It  would be nice if they would just respond to my emails as to why I never received anything yet. I can say clearly that these people are thieves and they stole my almost $200.00. Paypal should ban them. My mistake is I waited too long to complan to PayPal for them to take action. I guess I was trusting into thinking the product would actually arrive.

They also took my money, with no product received

AUTHOR: hncbama - ()

I also ordered from Petsofoz.com

I received an email on April 2, 2013 stating that my product had been shipped and that it would take 3-15 days to receive it. I patiently waited until 17 days had passed before I sent them an email. Their response was that the Easter holiday had slowed things down, but that I should receive my product in the next few days.

Well, here it is 52 days later and I still have no product and they are not responding to my emails. I have sent several emails to them since their last response about Easter, and they have not written me back.

It worked for me...

AUTHOR: Just Sayin... - ()

I'm sorry it didn't work out for you, and I am wondering what happened. However, I just ordered on April 23, 2013 and was told it would take 10-15 days, as it is coming from Australia. I recieved my order today, May 3, in only 10 days! I had to sign for the package. So far, I am happy with Petsofoz!