Complaint Review: Petsvilla

• Updated: Thu, March 07, 2013

• Reported By: Anonymous — Staten Island New York United States of America
Petsvilla
55 New Dorp Plaza Staten Island, New York United States of America

Petsvilla ,Petsvillasi.com, Petsvilla "THE WORST" Pet Store and Groomer EVER w/ A VERY BIG ATTITUDE Staten Island, New York

*Consumer Comment: I Have to Disagree with this Customer

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: THE TRUTH

The worst Pet Store and Groomer around with a very big attitude ?

If you plan on Shopping or Grooming your Pet "DO NOT STEP FOOT IN THIS PLACE".
The owners name is Georgean and she is a complete bully. I asked her if they carried a certain Brand label, and the lady told me "Do I look like a f##king genie, go check the isle and then come back to me".

Her Store looks like a "Hole in the Wall", they recently opened not long ago and for the amount of business they do they should cherish every customer that walks in. INSTEAD the owners attitude (Georgean) towards her customers should not be tolerated with me nor should it be tolerated by anyone.

During that same trip to the store - They barely groomed my dog. My poor little yorkie dig came back smelling like it just escaped from a fire entrenched sewer. Noone should have to go through what I had to Endure. They owner is a pure animal. There is another Pet store in the area that treats you with respect.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/10/2010 02:07 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Petsvilla/Staten-Island-New-York-10306/Petsvilla-Petsvillasicom-Petsvilla-THE-WORST-Pet-Store-and-Groomer-EVER-w-A-VERY-BI-660486. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Petsvilla

I Have to Disagree with this Customer

AUTHOR: Mersada - (United States of America)

I have had my dogs groomed there...and I actually recommended them to my neice who has a maltese because Christina's keeps shaving her dog down when she just asks for a trim.  Christina's is across the rail road.  I have had my dogs groomed at Petsvilla and have been happy each time.  They are also fair in price.  I had a maltese who passed but, when I took her there her matts were taken out without having to shave the hair which I found amazing.  I used to get them done at Aunt Phyllis's who has passed away.  So, I will be bringing my dogs to Petsvilla.  I just recently adopted a new malti who needs a hair cut and bath pretty badly...and I have no doubt Petsvilla will do a wonderful job, as usual.

I also bought a lovely dog carrier from them which was adorable.  Their wee wee pads are cheapest on the Island.  I find the owner to be quite helpful and pleasant.  I asure you I am just a customer.  I can be visited on facebook if you wish.  I think it's an adorable store, deffinitely worth checking out.

#2 REBUTTAL Owner of company

THE TRUTH

AUTHOR: Petsvilla - (United States of America)

Christina:

You are so INSIGNIFICANT, please get a LIFE. Your report is so ridiculous, it doesn't warrant a response.

The OWNER of PETSVILLA,

Georgeann (By the way, spell my name correctly next time)